You are not logged in. Please register or login.

robin67
 Rep: 7 

Re: Who's DJ?

robin67 wrote:
James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Greatest rock solo of all time?? Its not even the best solo on the album. Hell, I've heard better solos from Liz Phair and she's not even considered a great guitarist. I like Finck, but that TIL solo is painful to listen to. He fucks it up when it starts and never recovers and its hard to fathom how it made the final cut. He should be thanking his lucky stars that Axl was crazy enough not to remove it.

Did you post on the Finck forum?

Sky Dog wrote:
robin67 wrote:

After the first 30 seconds, I would be running for the beer line. Of course, I did that with Slash too.:D I like solos within songs thank you and Robin has two good solos on Chinese...Better and TWAT.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

robin67

robin67 wrote:

madagas, you prove my point. "robin has good solos on Chinese..Better and TWAT." what good solos does DJ have on the album?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

robin67

robin67 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
robin67 wrote:

Fucking kudos (and karma) for posting this. I love (and miss) that motherfucker!!

the fans miss robin. does axl? if axl missed robin like the fans..DJ would not be in the picture. axl shafted robin

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
robin67 wrote:

Fucking kudos (and karma) for posting this. I love (and miss) that motherfucker!!

good lord you call that a good solo? sad

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:
robin67 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

DJ is actually a very talented guitarist. And that This I Love solo is not so good. Doesn't match the song and doesn't get enjoyable til the very end. Robin was overrated.

DJ's overrated. not robin. look, the solo by robin in TIL is the greatest rock solo of all time. better than anything slash ever done. including: sweet child / november rain/ estranged. robin's TIL solo's better than all 'em. that's why robin got the shaft. robin was supposed to get the public credit in the public spoltight once chinese democracy finally came out. axl shafted robin by allowing creative differences that forced him back to NIN. if axl hadn't have dropped the ball on robin, robin would still be in the band. there would be no DJ. the fact is axl shafted robin. in turn, shafts the fans who expected robin on stage for a gnr tour when the album came out publicly. who expected seeing robin showcased in new epic gnr videos. like slash was before him. this is what the fans expected with robin. they won't get it. robin won't get it. that's called "getting the shaft"

you can't be serious........:nervous:  ..not that I care for Nikki Sixx either. 16

i'm not saying DJ is god's gift to guitarists, he's decent

have you heard sixx am madagas? its ok....I've always been a crue fan though, its a cool addition to Sixx's book, some neat interludes on it with Sixx Narrating from the book and background music playin

Board footer