You are not logged in. Please register or login.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

Re: Axl's fired and re hired Azoff 3 times in last 5 weeks!

axlgod wrote:

if axl loses azoff, it's game over man, game over.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The game is already over, we're just waiting for Axl to realize it.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The game is already over, we're just waiting for Axl to realize it.

But he just keeps putting quarters in! He's a mad man!

On a more serious note aren't there meds to help with being bi-polar.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

For all the times I wonder why I lost interest, this just solidifies the reasons.

Sky Dog wrote:

Axl has a personality disorder of some sort-he may not be diagnosed as bipolar. Buzz, did you read the first post? It sounds like Axl is over it if he wants nothing more to do with CD.
http://www.healthline.com/adamcontent/p … 9961969511

ps Azoff is not only one of rock's best managers. He is the MOST POWERFUL force in the music business right now as he tries to merge Ticketmaster/Live Nation....considering touring is where all the money is, Axl would be wise to stay on Azoff's train.:thumbup:

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

This is GREAT news on a Sunday morning.

I think we all needed some new "Axl is an asshole/idiot" material.

Personally, I'm going to take the "get the sand out of your vadge, Axl." angle.

Thanks!

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I won't blast Axl here cause well it would be too much of an easy target.  What I'll say though is that this makes what Ron said lately in interviews sound like total bullshit.  And I ain't surprised one bit about this piece.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It's funny these days we have to name everything, like he has to be bi-polar or borderline-personality or whichever diagnoisis they wanna throw at him. In the past he would have just been considered an excentric genius.

And it kinda sucks that the media likes to throw these labels around, it doen't do any good to fans, axl or those who do have these conditions other than create stigma.

As a fan I hope it's all untrue because it'd be great to have a tour etc, and as a human, well it sucks for Axl or anyone to be that unhappy.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

It's funny these days we have to name everything, like he has to be bi-polar or borderline-personality or whichever diagnoisis they wanna throw at him. In the past he would have just been considered an excentric genius.

And it kinda sucks that the media likes to throw these labels around, it doen't do any good to fans, axl or those who do have these conditions other than create stigma.

As a fan I hope it's all untrue because it'd be great to have a tour etc, and as a human, well it sucks for Axl or anyone to be that unhappy.

Oh it is sad to hear he is that unhappy.  That's for sure.  And if all this is true then why does Ron lie to us like that?  Cause the Axl depicted here is the total opposite of what Ron has been saying lately.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

anyone think this meltdown has to do with his muse and great obsession of his life Steph is back on the market??

Board footer