You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Chinese Democracy (Guitar Tab Book)

monkeychow wrote:

Axl may cause problems but at the end of the day he has killer range and a killer ability with lyrics and melodies. As much as I like the other band members....I can't see the band's output being remotely as impressive without Axl. Although granted they'd output more stuff.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

All this factionalism among GN'R fans displeases me mightily. I appreciate Robin has strengths and weaknesses, just as Fortus, Bumble and Buckethead do. And they all add up to something marvelous.

Given how Axl's dragging his heels lately, I find myself vaguely wondering if they couldn't just dump him and find a new frontman. I dunno, get Bumblefoot to do the vocals, or (in an act of supreme irony) poach one of the Axl soundalikes that people are advocating as replacements for Weiland in Velvet Revolver. I like this band a lot, and I'd hate to see it go under because the singer's dicking around.

Lets go for Velvet Revolver 2.0.

Tommy, Paul, Bucket, Brain and *Insert heroin addicted singer from the nineties*... this could be a good group actually.

robin67
 Rep: 7 

robin67 wrote:

axl's a dick

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
robin67 wrote:

axl's a dick

Seriously, why is this guy still here?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Someone has to make me look good...

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Someone has to make me look good...

hahhahaha
you 2 are like Twins
I mean like arnie and danny Twins.  You might have the same dna, but Robin67 is the after birth.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:
robin67 wrote:

axl's a dick

Seriously, why is this guy still here?

I'm wondering that myself. 

Someone put robin67 out of his misery.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
robin67 wrote:

axl's a dick

I was willing to let you float, but we've reached the point where turds need to be flushed. Your Finck fanboy spoof was funny for a nanosecond, but apparently the lax response to it just emboldened you.

While Axl didn't post here, he did sign up and that says a lot. While the members of this site may criticize some of the bullshit moves(or no moves) the band makes, we don't insult Axl or the band and we're not gonna start now.

Just gonna do a temp ban as I'm a sucker for second chances, but if/when you do come back, learn how to use your brain or don't bother coming back at all.

You actually make me pine for the days of Nesquick, and that's no small feat. Pat yourself on the back while watching grass grow...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Actually if Robin is actually better than anyone, it's Dylan.

Most gigantically overrated artist of all time - Bob Dylan.

I threw up when I read this.  10

It's all over now Baby Blue.

Board footer