You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: What are the adler's appetite unreleased tracks?

monkeychow wrote:

Hey All,

Although I'm not much into the GNR covers they do I'll confess i'm a fan of their originals.

I got the EP back when it came out just for curisosity but I always enjoy these tracks when they come up on my ipod.

So I have the self titled Adler's Appetite EP with:

Suicide
Empty
Hollywood
Little Dancer
Draw the Line (aerosmith cover)

But I remember they also had tracks on myspace at one stage, which as far as I know arn't availiable anywhere for purchase:

Sadder Days
Can't Get Back

Does anyone know if there are any others around?

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

I haven't heard of 'Can't Get Back'...

I do have a track called 'Keeping Satisfied' though

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

There are Road Crew songs like "Cindy" that are mislabeled as Adler's Appetite.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Thanks for the info briggsy.

I'd love to hear Keeping Satisfied if you still know where you got it...

I'm pretty sure "Can't Get Back" was real, I don't have a good copy of it though, only a poor quality version ripped from myspace...I could up that to here if anyone wants it - although not for about 3 days as my net is stuck on dial up speed till then. Although let me know smile

jac185
 Rep: 3 

jac185 wrote:

Here is Keeping Satisfied and Sadder Days.

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php? … RC9IRGc9PQ

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

^ Thanks So much! Karma Karma.....I'd never heard Keeping Satisfied....I like it...I hope AA make a new album...i find this stuff quite listenable....

Here is "Can't get Back" - but be warned it's NOT a good audio recording - very bad rip from myspace.

http://download.yousendit.com/dVlyTkFxeFg5eFZMWEE9PQ

If anyone knows of any other tracks, please let me know smile

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

thanks for the track monkeychow, although...
"Can't Get Back" is not an Adler's Appetite song...it is in fact a RoadCrew song, the band that Steven and Slash were in before GNR and Steven reformed in '91 after GNR

I could rip the RoadCrew EP if there is interest and if it would be allowed here

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Somehow I lost this thread like a year and a half ago!!!

So is that roadcrew EP availiable for sale anywhere? Was it like a legit release or is it one of those things that just floats around demo style like Crash Diet and Just Another sunday...

I'm interested to hear it....

Also, talking adler..am I correct in thinkign that Keeping Satisifed was sung by Seann Nicols (formally known as Sheldon Tarsha) as well? I'm pretty sure it's him on Sadder Days. I would have liked to have heard more from that line up. He's got a great voice.

struck
 Rep: 0 

struck wrote:

Hi everyone I'm fairly new to this forum but not new to the GNR family. Could someone please help me I've been searching for crazy to get THE ROAD CREW demos with STEVEN I'm also trying to locate the track KEEPING SATISFIED. Can someone please help me out???? Who knows maybe I have something to give in return I have tons of rare items as well thanks and I hope to here a response soon.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Hi Struck....

If you PM me your email I can send you keeping satisfied. I don't have road crew unfortunately...but if anyone does still I'd love it.

Or if anyone has a good quality version of Can't Get Back I'd be keen to hear that too...I only have one I ripped from myspace in poor quality.

But I'll give you keeping satisfied regardless...don't mean those to sound like demands.... smile

Board footer