You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Ghost Hunters

Are there any other Ghost Hunters junkie's out there.   I watch this show religiously every Wednesday night and today they had a marathon on 5 9   Me, my bro and his kids, we are all addicted.

I met them at the 2006 Chiller Convention and I am hoping to go to another event with them sometime soon.    I wanted to go to upstate NY were they were investigating but it was sold out.  17

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I'm not yet but I am interested in it.  My best friend watched an episode recently about the real life motel that was used in the Shining.  Told me there was a bunch of crazy shit that happened when the Ghost Hunters were there and that they got really scared.  I definitely would like to see this episode when it comes back on.  Did you see this one DTJ??

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

We have something similar called Most Haunted which I love!!  Not sure how much of it is authentic but it's entertaining and I love hearing all the stories about the creepy places they visit.

Gunslinger wrote:

I'm not yet but I am interested in it.  My best friend watched an episode recently about the real life motel that was used in the Shining.  Told me there was a bunch of crazy shit that happened when the Ghost Hunters were there and that they got really scared.  I definitely would like to see this episode when it comes back on.  Did you see this one DTJ??

Yeah The Stanley Hotel!!!   They went there twice so there is 2 epsiodes on this.   In the first episode the room Jason was in, which was said to be the room with the most activity, there was a glass on the night stand and it cracked from the inside out.   It was crazy, you just heard pop and that made Jason a bit nervous and then Grant was sitting at a table in one of the rooms and the table just lifted up and down.   I've never really seen them get scared Jason and Grant but Tango, Brian and sometimes Steve do.

I just saw an episode from this season where this woman was seeing a male apparition and her daughter was seeing a male apparition also.  Now there was a man that killed himself in the house before they bought it [rule one, never by a house that you know a murder or suicide happened] he shot himself in the head.  The daughter said to her mom, she's 5 mind you, there is man that is in my room and he shows me his boo boo on his head, then he shows me his brain.  18  The parents never told her that this happened in the house.    Jason and Grant were in the mothers room, where she said she would see the male figure on the rocking chair and sure enough they caught a male figure on the chair with the it wasn't infared it was something else they used.    I have watched a ton of these shows and this was the first I had seen a figure so clear it looked like a man figure.   The EVP's are so fascinating to me and give me the chills sometimes.

LLL I have always asked myself if it's set up but I for one believe in ghosts from my own experiences in a house that when I was a teenager, my friends family bought a house where a mother and son got murdered, a supposed haunted hotel in New Hope PA, my brothers room and my room both had stuff happen and even recently in my fathers room that he was sleeping in when he got sick.   

Grant and Jason started TAPS in the 90's and I was told by Jason himself that Sci Fi approached them with the idea because this is something they have been doing for years.   They debunk stuff as much as they can say in there opinion that a place is haunted.   From what I have seen on most of the episodes I have watched, some stuff they just can't recreate and explain.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I don't disbelieve, I have had experiences myself.  What I was meaning was that some of the happenings on the shows I have seen could well have been staged for the camera, not all, but some.  If you ever watch it with Derek Acorah you will probably see what i mean ;D

I think we need a ghostly experiences thread in the Garden!

I get what you mean completely.    In this case, since they both have been doing this for years which has made them experts in the this field, I take them/this show more for authenticity then I would some people the network could have hand picked and made up a show like this. 

Yeah it'd be cool to start a thread in there about experiences some of us had.

Board footer