You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: DJ Ashba Live Chat

elmir wrote:

for those living in the same timezone as him.....from his facebook:

LIVE CHAT - ASHBALAND - The Haunted Mansion - Wed. July 15th 7pm Pac. www.Ashbaland.com

could be a nice opportunity to get some gnr related questions in there...if anyone is available to join in...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

awesome thanks. I've become quite the DJ fan boy since I checked out some of his stuff.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I would hope he'd at least address what he's up to in reference to GNR

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

not getting my hopes up for gnr insight
why would dj be any different than the rest?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I wouldn't expect him to go into great detail about anything GNR related, but maybe he can at least put the rumors to rest that some people seem to believe that he is out of GNR and has been for some time.  That's really all I want to hear.  Well, maybe not ALL, but I'd settle for that.

war

war wrote:

me too and i'm sure he'll clear that one up.

war

war wrote:

this makes me wonder just a bit if the label is pulling these strings. axl, who is basically the only known musician in the band, won't promote his album. Why would Ron and Dj when they're not even allowed to say anything? if this were true, something would have to be in the works since dj has nothing to do with CD and the label wouldn't want him promoting it. so probably not but who ever knows for sure.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cant wait to see what he says

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'm hoping the GNR fanbase doesn't make a collective ass of itself per usual.

No doubt we will 16

I seriously hope the GNR fanbase who aren't really fans of DJ don't flood this chat with a bunch of GNR stuff.

Board footer