You are not logged in. Please register or login.

st@rfucker
 Rep: 1 

Re: i'm back

st@rfucker wrote:

apologies Gagarin, I didn't read your reply-peace?

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
st@rfucker wrote:

Gagarin,in regards to your post (that someone should mail a leak in with a note attatched ,in seven days this will leak) is a very immature
threat that will lead someone into trouble. Not to mention it sounds a bit like blackmail, juvenille blackmail. Do you honestly want to open your gates with a fuckin' threat? (which is all this amounts to)
personally I find your entire post ludicrous, not all of them-just this one.

I actually wanted to 'Lloyd Dobler' Axl once with a boombox full of Chinese Democracy on repeat, but it would have taken an entire day to make it to Malibu and back during my 2007 road trip. smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

yawn ... all the build up for the 10th version of twat and some files that nobody can open?

thanks for the effort MSL but for me its not very exciting

i want to appologise for my remarks...i must've been crusty that day or something, but after playing with the prostitute files yesterday for a while i actually quite enjoyed having that mogg file, hell i wouldnt mind getting my hands on others...like the shacklers one if someone has it handy

anyway sorry for being a dick MSL, you are and ahve always been an asset to the gnr communities online 5

Baggio
 Rep: 1 

Baggio wrote:

Sorry guys, I have been out of the loop for a number of days. Don;t mean to dig up buried shit, but are we taking the alleged idea that all the songs are out there and that guy heard them over skype as for real? or are we holding out til the 31st when apparently the songs will be dropped if nothing has been received by this guy to trade? Just curious....gagging for new shit.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

He was bullshitting he said here

edit: dead link removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

After fucking around with  Prostitute some more I am convinced CD would've been amazing if they hadn't overproduced it so much

even on Prostitute, that song is 5 times better when u turn up tommy's bass.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i finally found the actual mogg for shacklers revenge....there alot of crazy shit on there....i'm gonna take a stab at a mix for that

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Which means that -

The people who said they heard his stuff and posted as such were either:

1.) Lying
2.) Too stupid to spot the fakes.

Which doesn't bode well for our brothers.
Just saying. It's sort of sad, either way.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

What's sad is that any of this matters.  This thread never should have made 10 pages much less 24.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Ok so I've c & p'd ARC's 'admission' from ARC that he was bluffing to get more songs...

im really sorry im posting this on the news section, but that way people will get to it faster.

I just wanna announce that i failed to deliver on the 31st...i dont have any material! i lied to get to the people who had and try to get their stuff.

Im sorry if i disappoint you, but believe me did all i could to get me and u some new music... im really sorry i didnt deliver.

And even though i lost a couple of days with this and instead i could be on vacation with my family... i suggest people to not try the same thing.

The band is great and my seek to get new music is only just for that... to listen to new music, but i decided to stop my search since i was going nowhere with this stuff. Hopefuly someday we'll hear new music from Axl and the band.

I repeat... i dont have any material in any shape or form and i can prove it. Any leaks that happen in the future have nothing to do with me.

Im officially saying goodbye to all of you, im just tired of all this. I need a break if not a definitive break.

Hope u all get to see new music, and i hope this band continues to inspire the millions of fans who follow it.

See you one day.
Sincerely,
AxlRoseCalifornia

Call me paranoid but I'm sure there's more to it then this. Phrozen commented in the thread over there that he's heard snippets of tracks from ARC and he thought it legit. So either Phrozen couldn't tell a fake (unlikely!) or he was in on the bluff (possible?).

There is also the possibility I suppose that this guy has been contacted by gnr legal and forced to shut down his activities and announce that he has in fact jack shit to quell the furore.

Who knows, I pm'd this guy many times and I never once got the impression he was BS'ing from his responses. Good liar, or has this guy been threatened with skwerl-type consequences?

Board footer