You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: i'm back

was working on posting a new song of mine on songsbymister.com . . .

available here for those that care:

http://www.mistersaintlaurent.com/downl … nyears.mp3

and while i was working i started receiving a series of bizarre PMs on my message board, explained best here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJJV-40oBsI

i've been out of the loop for a while. maybe you guys can help me. i asked for help on other sites, but everything was deleted. an old friend reminded me about this place.

so here i am.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

When's the CD stuff gonna drop bro?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

What do you need help with?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Haven't seen you in a coon's age.

Your thoughts on other sites deleted again? Those sites still hoping for acknowledgement from the hangers on?

Seems like they'd learn eventually... 16

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, ever since the Axl chats, they suddenly found religion.

We're still heathens tho. 22

James

James wrote:

Whatever it is you're needing help with, as long as it isn't illegal(we know it isn't), you'll always be welcomed with open arms here and I'm sure if someone here can help, they will. We have never towed the forum party line of shutting you(and others) down, and sure as hell wont be towing it anytime soon.

apparantly that felixed guy is a pain in the ass, wont deal with people he think might leak, etc . . .

and yet here i am.

this is all very new to me. this stuff kind of fell into my lap. still have a ton of file transfers going and have some discs coming in the mail.

the help i need is . . .

if word doesn't travel that i have this stuff, i'll never be able to trade it. there are more songs out there. people have them, but i'm very out of the loop. i got the multitracks like everyone wanted, now it's time to turn them into something else.

James

James wrote:

Then I guess its time we attempt to make some delicious, thirst quenching chinese lemonade out of that Rock Band piss....

You've just brought some interest back into this clusterfuck, and I have always loved your perfect timing.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Understood. But i'm kind of out of the loop too. Gave up the GN'R boot/leak circles a couple years ago.

the timing for me couldn't have been better as i really want people to hear my new songs and a lot of people seem to be checking out www.songsbymister.com for the first time due to this stuff. when i first started getting the files, i thought they were fake for sure, but then my drummer figured out how to make it work and i was like oh fuck.

Board footer