You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: i'm back

Stepvhen wrote:

CD is out the flood gates are open. Im not gonna pursue leaks myself. Ill listen to them of course but something tells me that the next album will be here a lot faster than you might think

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i finally found the actual mogg for shacklers revenge....there alot of crazy shit on there....i'm gonna take a stab at a mix for that

If you do could you put it on youtube? I heard frozen's remix of Prostitute and the removal of a lot of guitars and the upping of piano, Robin, Tommy and Chris turned it into a completely different song (the first minute or so).

Edit: I just found the other thread. DOH!

And I think the kid was just bluffing for more leaks all along..... Boy hoarders suck.

AL!VE
 Rep: -1 

AL!VE wrote:

Hey don't believe anything that guy said he was bluffing as I were. The reason for what I lied was that he said that he needed my help to get the leaks from the hoarders. I thought that if I help him this trade bullshit can over, so I lied and (I can't tell this for sure) Phrozen and Murph and all the others also.

AL!VE

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I haven't posted in this section in months because, well, I got disgusted with it and some of the posters, but I'll jump in on this.

Back when MSL leaked Blues, CD, etc., it inspired me to try to track down leaks of my own. I can give hoarders what they want: attention, millions of people hearing, knowing about them without risk.

Those of you who know me know I work for a multi-billionaire-dollar media conglomerate.

So, I didn't get too far before I lost interest basiclly, but signs pointed me in the direction of LIVE FREE and one other dude who's name I forget. MSL could probably fill in this blank.

My educated guess is there's stuff out there that's unheard.

I could have told their story, protected their identity, like Skewrl is doing, but I'd have a corporate lawyer shielding me from just about anything but a full-scale FBI arrest, like Skewrl suffered, but frankly he's stupid and I'm not.

It could have been a win, win, win situation?

Why doesn't someone in the media do this now, you ask? No one cares anymore, including me.

Of course, if you're willing to talk ....

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
bigbri wrote:

So your trying to recruit a fall guy here? Someone to finish what you wouldn't , get you new music and take the blame?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
bigbri wrote:

So your trying to recruit a fall guy here? Someone to finish what you wouldn't , get you new music and take the blame?

Uhhhh, no. I'm not actively going out pursuing this anymore, but if someone wanted to contact me, I wouldn't turn them away.

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Those of you who know me know I work for a multi-billionaire-dollar media conglomerate. .

What's this have to do w/anything? also, what's a "multi-billionaire-dollar?"

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
kozygodd wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Those of you who know me know I work for a multi-billionaire-dollar media conglomerate. .

What's this have to do w/anything? also, what's a "multi-billionaire-dollar?"

Here ya go a "Billion Dollar" :

Billion-Dollar-Bill-10817.jpg

They come in coin form too :
TM-15c-Virginiatown-Dollar.jpg

A "Multi Billion Dollar" must be what you call it when you got a few of them

allday
 Rep: 0 

allday wrote:

honestly what i think has kept more leaks from coming out recently, and mabye will keep them from ever coming out again is the skwerl thing. I really think it has scared people who may have unreleased material and dont care that much about sharing it with the world enough to possibly get introuble. But what these people dont know is there is a smart way of leaking IF you were to leak songs.

..and if there are anymore people out there that would really like to see some unheard stuff come out from these hoarders, then you have my sword or should i say keyboard 14 LETS DO THIS!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

what he's saying is that he has connections to be able to get his hands on some stuff....hey bri shoot me or james a pm will ya? good to see ya around again smile

Board footer