You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: So where does GN'R stand right now and what is the current news?

Axl S wrote:

Fortus is also gonna be hosting a radio show somewhere in the next few days as well. Can't remember where need to find the article.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Del James  really doesn't appreciate it when someone I don't know hits me up for a chat and then posts my comments on a GN'R message board. No class.
47 minutes ago · Comment · Like

from DJ's facebook...
wtf?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

sounds like he is saying the fan he spoke to has no class...what did he supposedly say?

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

that's what i'm trying to figure out....

AtariLegend wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

Del James  really doesn't appreciate it when someone I don't know hits me up for a chat and then posts my comments on a GN'R message board. No class.

from DJ's facebook...
wtf?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=& … &p=2504370

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
faldor wrote:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=126674

Guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal will be the special guest on this week's (September 11-17) edition of "Hard Rock Nights", the nationally syndicated hard rock radio program.

Thal is best known for his work with GUNS N' ROSES on the "Chinese Democracy" album as well as his prolific solo career album, and is the current touring guitarist with LITA FORD.

Thal will talk to "Hard Rock Nights" host JT about his favorite songs on the "Chinese Democracy" record, the best songs to play in concert with Lita, and give his fans a little teaser about "another band" he is in that is preparing to record new music.

"Hard Rock Nights" can be heard each week on over a dozen radio stations. A list of affiliates can be found at this location.

A stern warning from Ron  16

Quote from: Bumblefoot
THIS IS NOT A GNR INTERVIEW.  THIS IS NOT A GNR INTERVIEW.  THIS IS NOT A GNR INTERVIEW.  THIS IS NOT A GNR INTERVIEW.  This is a personal interview about whatever I'm up to, no GNR info to twist and bend.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You'd think a GNR guitarist would actually want to talk about GNR.... I mean, yeah you got a solo thing.... But you're still in GNR.... So.... Yeah ... whatever.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

from DJ's facebook...
wtf?

He needs to get over it.

Bottom line, if you don't want it said on the internet... umm... don't fucking say it on the internet. tongue

faldor wrote:

A stern warning from Ron 

Quote from: Bumblefoot
THIS IS NOT A GNR INTERVIEW.  THIS IS NOT A GNR INTERVIEW.  THIS IS NOT A GNR INTERVIEW.  THIS IS NOT A GNR INTERVIEW.  This is a personal interview about whatever I'm up to, no GNR info to twist and bend.

I'm sure those guys are at their wits end with GN'R stuff. I'm not one of those people that hangs 'em out to dry with the whole (they use it to promote their own shit, fuck 'em).

That isn't right.

There's one person to blame for them getting raped on a regular basis with these questions, and no it's not the fans... roll

I hope Axl pays them well, because any less with the bs they deal with...

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Poor people. Really. Sort of like being nibbled to death by ducks.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer