You are not logged in. Please register or login.

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

Re: So where does GN'R stand right now and what is the current news?

maguire22 wrote:

Jeeeesus, I've never been a beggar, won't be one now to be honest for GnR "rumours" - though i will be a thief, gimme them dirty downloads BITCHES!  16:haha::haha:

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
DJ Ashba wrote:

Del James  really doesn't appreciate it when someone I don't know hits me up for a chat and then posts my comments on a GN'R message board. No class.

As in, "Hey, look at me, I'm an idiot! Someone I've never met asked me about GNR, I answered, they posted it on the message boards and Axl's hand-puppet yelled at me because of it!"

You know where you are, Ashba?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Hahaha!! That's exactly what it is!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Welcome to Guns N' Roses

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

I think you confused DJ with DJ Ashbabalahanahz, when I think the OP meant DJ as in Del James, as someone asked Del James a question and then posted the answer on MyGNR (I think it was HBKHBK or something).

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Unfortunately we're in a cycle now. GNR doesn't give updates to fans as frequently as we like, so fans resort to rumours and inenudo from harmless comments made by band members. The resulting fuss makes the band members more inclinded to keep quiet to avoid any comment, which in turn makes the fans get even more intrusive. Frustrating  situation for both sides.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Yh Ashba hasn't said anything. Someone mixed up DJ with Del James.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Yeah, it was Del James. Makes more sense that way, but with a band like GNR the Ashba version would be just as believable - what does that tell you?

Anyway, HBK started a thread in MyGNR over tickets being on sale for the Taipei show, He asked Del James about it.

Del James wrote:

I would wait and see.

A personal response from DJ Assbat. HBK posts it, as well.

Hence:

Del James Facebook & MySpace wrote:

Del James really doesn't appreciate it when someone I don't know hits me up for a chat and then posts my comments on a GN'R message board. No class.

Nice job, Del. That should really tone down the interest to what's been said.

It goes without saying that people were actually thankful for Del over at MyGNR for giving a hopeful comment instead of debunking it altogether. Another little bit of goodwill from the fans thrown aside.

kika87
 Rep: 0 

kika87 wrote:

but about the shows in Asia, Beta would have said that it's everything speculation by now... but she also didn't deny anything! well
WE'VE GOT TO WAIT!!

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
kika87 wrote:

but about the shows in Asia, Beta would have said that it's everything speculation by now... but she also didn't deny anything! well
WE'VE GOT TO WAIT!!

Yes, God forbid someone should find out they're playing a show. roll

Board footer