You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Some asshat trying to trash MSL

Tommie wrote:

I don't mean to sound callous, I just want to understand exactly what's going on... The stuff that you released, was that everything you currently know about?  Not to sound like a spoiled brat on xmas but "is that it?"

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

allday
 Rep: 0 

allday wrote:

WE NEED MORE LEAKS OR GNR IS DEAD

thats it someone tell me how to get into the GNR leak game, im gana go find these hoarders and talk with them myself. Where do i start?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

This CD demo hoarding crap is just a circle jerk played by a few nerds in their mommies basements. Nothing more, nothing less.

Axl's the worst hoarder if the bunch.

Well, while I would agree with that to an extent, that's apples and oranges. Lets be real here..... its obvious(and been obvious for years) that all these songs(dating back to the initial IRS leak) have been around for years already. Not being heard by the hardcore fans as a whole, but by a very select group of people. Who are these people? A "cabal" in "Portugal"? Some radio guy? A former co-AWA tag team champion? Fernando? Some moderator on another site? Jarmo? Does it even matter anymore?

The point is, this stuff is out there. Its been out there for years. While I certainly thank darknemus, "wes", MSL, skwerl, and whoever else for actually getting some songs out there in the public domain, all of this stuff should have been unloaded in one(or several) shots YEARS ago. Instead, we get these circle jerk games and long drawn out dramas that are reaching the point of absurdity. Like I said, this saga has jumped the shark.

It needs to either all come out one way or the other, or those who sit on these songs banished from all the sites(or let their sites wither on the vine) and stop giving them attention.

I find the reasoning for continued hoarding....

"one of the reasons the hoarders justify hoarding is because from their perspective, the community is impossible to please and doesn't "deserve" to hear what they have."

....to be pure comedy gold. It doesn't even make sense, from any perspective. Communities impossible to please? Fans don't deserve to hear music? Are these 40 year old virgins we're dealing with here?

mister saint laurent wrote:

i really don't see how anybody can justify criticizing me. these felixed videos had people talking, i came in, got to the bottom of it, and shared everything.

what exactly is the problem?

For the record, my previous post wasn't really directed at you. Just a general point/rant on the overall situation, which has been playing out for years.

I don't think anyone here is really criticizing you. You have a history with this site dating back to its previous version. Axl's lawyer was trying to get us to shut you down in 2007, but we didn't cave in. The other sites(including the one you were posting at last night) did censor you, and do so off and on when the agenda suits them.

If anything is gonna be, or being criticized in this current situation(here at least, not talking other sites) its the "presentation" of it. There was a pretty big lead up to this by you, on this site and others, and no offense, but I felt like Geraldo opening up Al Capone's vault with that leak the other night. It was like....

vey7gm.png

Now like you said, you're not obligated to do this stuff. You can obviously walk away at any time.

You create a spectacle when you do these things, so people expect fireworks. When its a smoke bomb instead of a bottle rocket, there's gonna be a slight case of blue balls.

Also, you have a history of getting things done, and not small things either. I think your track record speaks for itself, and this particular leak sticks out like a proverbial  sore thumb.

In my opinion, its not the Rock Band stuff thats underwhelming. People have been wanting those for a long time, and you just provided part of it. Its this TWAT leak(and the lead up to it) that's overshadowing everything.

allday
 Rep: 0 

allday wrote:

^ i agree, so moving on, i want these games to stop if u have something either never leak it or do and stop playing with us speaking to hoarders ofcourse

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

I'm still getting used to posting on a board where the moderator seems like a reasonable, normal person...

I think 40 year old virgins and circle jerking nerds describes the "hoarding" community perfectly.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^ we try 16

we have never felt any reason to place ourselves above the rest of you, the members are what make the forum what it is, and you are all thirsty for info and new material like us, why would we hold back or try to impose our beliefs on the rest of you, just because i dont necessarily believe in someone's opinion doesnt mean that i should delete it, or that if new material is released that only a select few should be able to have access to it...etc

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The stuff the hoarders have only has value becasue you guys go gaga over any rumors of leaks much less when one actually happens.  Want to devalue the stuff they have?  Stop going crazy about it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Baggio
 Rep: 1 

Baggio wrote:

Hi all, new here. Don't know why the fuck i didn't join here sooner. Been on mygnr gnrdaily and newgnr for quite sometime But have always checked here. I much prefer this place.

MSL it seems has always delivered what he promised. I wana hear this version of TWAT. Pm anyone?

Board footer