You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: check this guy out...

Neemo wrote:

if hes not going ot leak it why bother talking about it...shut the fuck up if you dont wanna put your money where your mouth is....to me it screams attention whore...."i have this but i'm not giving it to you"

fuck off then i'm not interested...know what i'm sayin?

AL!VE
 Rep: -1 

AL!VE wrote:

it is real i can tell that for sure he is not lying All Cautions made is really cool and i could tell you a little its has a scream of Axl that made me cry the solo is incredible and makes me remember to BH but i can't tell that for sure the lyrics go a little more than its on the 16 sec clip you all have.

the General it's very heavy stuff it's really amazing, drums are out of this world always loved Brain and this makes him look like a fuckin god and that riff its very cool make remember Metallica in some way

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^

w9h313.gif

AL!VE

AL!VE wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^

hahahahahha i wish he leak them so you can hear it and im sure he will if no one gives him a new song

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
AL!VE wrote:

it is real i can tell that for sure he is not lying All Cautions made is really cool and i could tell you a little its has a scream of Axl that made me cry the solo is incredible and makes me remember to BH but i can't tell that for sure the lyrics go a little more than its on the 16 sec clip you all have.

So basicly...if I use protools to throw a couple of random shredder solos together, then the 16 second clip, bit more generic bucket stuff and maybe throw in a sample of the IRS scream and I have what you heard down a telephone line? Tell us about the song structure you heard. It was the 16 second clip and what was before and after?

AL!VE

AL!VE wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
AL!VE wrote:

So basicly...if I use protools to throw a couple of random shredder solos together, then the 16 second clip, bit more generic bucket stuff and maybe throw in a sample of the IRS scream and I have what you heard down a telephone line? Tell us about the song structure you heard. It was the 16 second clip and what was before and after?

it's a much better quality clip than the 16 sec you have. its starts exactly like the clip but then it goes on a couple lines more of Axl singing then he screams like fuck and then the solo kicks in a very short one but very powerful and then it ends i'm guessing you think its fake but no the 2 lines that Axl continues singing are not like any other vocals track that we had.

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

LoneSalBugz wrote:

lolol it's amazing rlly good drum axl made me cry and emotional buckethead

WAT

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

This is being pushed by some members with less than 50 posts total.  Not the most credible sources ever...

AL!VE

AL!VE wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This is being pushed by some members with less than 50 posts total.  Not the most credible sources ever...

Do i have to make 3000 post before i can talk about certain things? 17

i know that most of you won't believe because of that but im telling the truth. I heard those clips. before of that i didn't believe this guy was saying the truth and i insulted him a lot of times (back at CD.com) and i wanted to "clean his name" .

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

No you don't need 3,000 posts before you can talk on certain things.  But if all you noobs are going to come here and post this type of stuff you have to accept that you have zero $$'s in your credibility bank accounts with people on this forum.

Now couple that with the fact that 99% of the time when these games are played they usually amount to fuck all than some kids bull shitting.

So until there is credible proof for all to see/hear most people are going to bascially say "put up or shut"!

Board footer