You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Whazup
 Rep: 6 

Re: check this guy out...

Whazup wrote:

he has it all

edit: dead link removed

AtariLegend wrote:

It's a pity about the punctuation.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'd love to hear that shit.

I love the way he goes on about not leaking it as if they're in the band though. Unless he's a band member, it's already leaked, it shouldnt be out in the public at all. Like the fact he has a copy means its leaked.  Still i know he means he just doesnt want to make it worse.

I wonder about the logic though, him hearing an unheard song (that he is trading for) doesnt harm the band? But if i hear "The General" in full that does harm it? But it didn't when he heard it?

Then again. I can see the public leaks of the past, getting reviewed and all, well it can't really have been good for those wanting to sell the album.

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

LoneSalBugz wrote:

Don't tease starving dogs.

Fucking annoying. Somebody work their magic, please.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

And whats the first response? 

Keep the demos to yourself  i speak on behalf of the entire gnr  fan community and everyone doesn't want demos or anything we dont  have to pay for

14:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jesus, talk about trying to get some brown time with the band.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I refuse to grovel. This guy can suck my dick.

brianfantana
 Rep: 0 

brianfantana wrote:

I'm sure that guy is just trying to get some asshole who actually has something to slip up. Let's just hope it works

brianfantana
 Rep: 0 

brianfantana wrote:

By the way new here, fuck those other forums after the last few days shit baggery. If any of the mods mentioned have songs and are not sharing I am out.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Leak it or fuck off

This trading bullshit of, i'll show you mine, if you show me yours, has reached epic faggity proportions.

AL!VE
 Rep: -1 

AL!VE wrote:

i think its weird that a lot of stuff starts to happen now MSL's leaks; "Leaks Are Coming!" dude; and now ARC.... well there is only one answer to that
-"LAC!" dude just want to have a little of attention, a year of fame if you will
-ARC doesn't have anything he's just fucking around and wants that someone to prove that has something gives him a clip of an unheard song.

Board footer