You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Talking Metal interviews FRANK FERRER

PaSnow wrote:

They only spoke about GnR for about 30 sseconds. The whole Frank interview was only about 3 minutes. Faldor yes, he did say they "took a break because everyone needed to spend time with their families spread across the country" but I wouldn't read very much into it judging by the way he said it. It just seemed like a coverup excuse to "We're not touring or recording or doing anything right now" probably because the big guy says so.

DCK interesting question, but I'd go by the latter. Only because contractually I'm sure everyones only a phone call away and Axl can pull the trigger at any moment to a tour or recording session if he wants to. But yeah, everyone seems to be on their own right now & the band obviously is planning much anytime soon.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

Over the course of the last 24 months, Mr. Molasses' band of Merry Men have spent 2.5 months together as a band.

The "break" following the rehearsals has lasted longer than the rehearsals themselves.

It's not the inactivity that pisses me off - it's the bullshit, lies, vague promises, and disingenuousness.

Sky Dog wrote:

I agree...just say "there is nothing planned as of the moment and I have no idea what is going to happen in the future." 19

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

It's not the inactivity that pisses me off - it's the bullshit, lies, vague promises, and disingenuousness.

Nothing pisses me off much anymore with this band. They put out CD, I listened to it. Period. That's my expectation I set for them. If they toured I'd probably go, but I don't necesarily miss them. CD didn't exactly overwhelm me.

Madagas, honestly, I'd prefer they just say "This band is done, and GnR right now is in limbo", instead of 'we have no idea what's going on in the future'... but that's just me.

Someone pull the triggter already.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

I agree...just say "there is nothing planned as of the moment and I have no idea what is going to happen in the future." 19

Well Axl did say that in the chats months back.  They've all basically said that in not so specific terms.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

or "i've made alternate plans that do not involve gnr for the next year....we'll see what happens when i'm free again"

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

^^ Or that. Basically, whatever they are saying does say to me "I don't know what the future holds"... So until they say something concrete, it always does go back to that.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'm still hopeful for the next album same bat time, same bat channel.
It could happen big_smile

Sky Dog wrote:

Earth COULD also get hit by a meteor and life as we know it would end.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

99942 Apophis baby wink

Board footer