You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mandy
 Rep: 0 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

Mandy wrote:

I only found out about this site today, when I spoke to Lofton. Yeah, I think I'm back to the forums...

Locked myself at home studying for over a year to get a place in the best History university of Latin America, got my (positive) results and now I'm here.

I can't guarantee I'll always be posting... I don't even know what's up with GNR these days, so, I'll post if I come across anything interesting enough to discuss about.

I think most of you know who I am, but those who don't:

I'm Amanda, a 17 year old girl from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Welcome to the forum Mandy!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

welcome mandy

crack.the.whip
 Rep: 1 

Hey everyone big_smile

I was on the old forum, had no internet for just over a year and when i got it back a few weeks ago ROV was nowhere to be found...
Finally found my way over to here and been having a nosy round the forum today before posting.

Im Alicia, 15 (16 next week) from Wolverhampton, England. smile

x

Hey guys, I'm bringbackadler in 2008. Formerly known as bringbackadler.

This is my second time being a member under the new site. I was also a member at ROV a couple times back in the day.

bba in 08'

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
crack.the.whip wrote:

Hey everyone big_smile

I was on the old forum, had no internet for just over a year and when i got it back a few weeks ago ROV was nowhere to be found...
Finally found my way over to here and been having a nosy round the forum today before posting.

Im Alicia, 15 (16 next week) from Wolverhampton, England. smile

x

Yeah I remember you.:beer:

Good to see you back Crack, Mandy, and BBA.:mosh:

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Ha, welcome back crack.the.whip!  It's been a long time.  and BBA again, welcome.

curro
 Rep: 7 

curro wrote:

Welcome to all the new members!
BTW,Mandy and crack.the.wimp you two are younger than my daughter.I am getting old:headbang:

mariposa
 Rep: 2 

mariposa wrote:

Hi, I'm mariposa, I registered some time ago. Some stuff going on in my life kept me away for a while and now I'm back.  Great to see the board bigger than the last time I checked on it. cool
James, did you think I was dead?  tongue

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its great to see you back.:beer:

Yeah, I wondered what had happened to you. Was hoping to get some good foreign film recommendations from you. Check out my fave foreign films thread.

Board footer