You are not logged in. Please register or login.

oliver feng
 Rep: 0 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

oliver feng wrote:

hello everyone. This is the first time am here. nice to meet you .My name is Oliver . i like TV shows very much. I like DexterLife On Marsand Ashes To Ashes.

Note: This user has been banned. His first four posts were all linking to the same DVD site which has now been added to our websites "word filter" list.

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Itchy GTR wrote:

Hello to all Guns & Roses........I like the site. I'm a huge fan of G&R weather it was the original-semi-original or the latest line up. Excellent rock band. I'm a lead-guitarist rocker myself. Hope to run into one of you at a G&R show......(and you know that's coming are way sooner or later!!!!)  lol

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Welcome 5

helenluna
 Rep: 3 

helenluna wrote:

Hi! Helen Luna here, from Brazil.
I'm 27, married and I have a two year old daughter.
I like GnR since 1992, know them since 1988, been a fan since 1993.
Took a break from the band after 1996 or so.
Came back with CD release and now I'm a die-hard fan, much better than what I was back in the days.
I love Axl in so many ways and I'm thankful for what his music has helped me thru my life. I embrace Axl's GnR vision fully, I'm all for CD and the new band members. Love all of them.
I'm already at the other forums and came to this because I was looking for info on performers of specific songs, and found out you have a pretty organized database here. Thumbs up for ya!
Nice to meet you all!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Hey Helen, glad you like the database - welcome to the forum!!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Good to see you here Helen. I lurk at mygnr and see you posting there quite often. Enjoy reading your posts.

Welcome to the forum. 5

Hey, a girl!

Welcome.

AtariLegend wrote:

Welcome To The Forum

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Welcome Helen...cool to see some "new" older fans come on board with the release of CD smile

You'll find this is a good forum, where you'll get a lot of uncensored views about the band from those who love the line up to people pissed about various things. It's an interesting blend but it works quite well!

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Hello Helen, what football team do you support?

Board footer