You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

James wrote:
Coquette wrote:

Im looking for Barbi.Has anyone heard from her.I am a childhood friend.We parted ways arounD her 18th birthday or so.
Now... I have found this site though a group of 5 pictures posted and keep following any leads to find her.
BARBIE!!!! are you out there
Love Coquette

WHAT?? 18

I realize that while this is a GNR site, we come up in many random google searches.

Could you be a bit more specific?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Coquette wrote:

Im looking for Barbi.Has anyone heard from her.I am a childhood friend.We parted ways arounD her 18th birthday or so.
Now... I have found this site though a group of 5 pictures posted and keep following any leads to find her.
BARBIE!!!! are you out there
Love Coquette

WHAT?? 18

I realize that while this is a GNR site, we come up in many random google searches.

Could you be a bit more specific?

I'm guessing this is a second sign up from the person claiming to be "Barbi" in an attempt to give their own story some credit.

Sure sounds like it to me. 

She's up at the top of this page.  There I found her.  What do I win?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Quick poll:

Who's the bigger idiot?

Me for not noticing

Coquette

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I vote for coquette because she can't ban me.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

I vote for coquette, because that was just scary

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It's so sad what's happened to barbie.

I mean once upon a time she was a roll model, studied hard, became a pilot and had a very successful marriage to Ken.

But she's gone off the rails.

In 2002 she started hanging around with that Madison girl and Chelsea and trying to be part of a scene. She made a whole lot of new friends and we thought it was a good thing. Nolee was kind, and Delancy was a nice girl.

But now she's not seen with them very often, and there's all these worring guys around like Ellis and Sutton.  They are not a good influence.

This is how she used to look:

203685815_01edb30fcf.jpg

And see what's happening to her:
crack_whore_barbie.jpg

I think we need to come together as an online community and help coquette find Barbie and get her into a program....before she becomes another statistic!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

the guy i was drivin with today to the gig i jsut got back from almost hit a hooker....she was stumblin around and almost fell down as he was tryin to back up to the door to load the gear...she looked just like the one on the right 14

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Hi. I am BLS-Pride and I like GNR!!

AtariLegend wrote:

There are plenty of multi-accounting trolls... Funny how you guys pick and choose which ones you *single out*.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

There are plenty of multi-accounting trolls... Funny how you guys pick and choose which ones you *single out*.

If you know something raise your voice. Name and shame don't point the finger because someone else wont do it, man up and post a list

Board footer