You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

Hey what's up everybody? I've been posting here for a few days now; but I have looked through the forums of this site for quite awhile. I am loving some of the opinions and potential ideas you think Axl and the guys should pull off next. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm thinking of some new poll ideas as we speak. Just doing college homework and getting by one day at a time.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Glad to see all the new and returning members. Welcome.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

And we're gonna need it in the coming months... downtime with GN'R always means discussions turn the board into AIC's "Down In A Hole".

You'd think we were snortin' Oxy and talking about how there's nothing left. 16

Seriously

stefani88
 Rep: 0 

stefani88 wrote:

**edited**

struck

struck wrote:

Hello all I'm new joined today but been a fan of GNR since about 88. I live in upstate NEW YORK. I'm allyime favorite is rock/hard rock and favorite artist of all time is AC/DC.

struck

struck wrote:
russtcb wrote:
struck wrote:

Hello all I'm new joined today but been a fan of GNR since about 88. I live in upstate NEW YORK. I'm allyime favorite is rock/hard rock and favorite artist of all time is AC/DC.

Nice. Welcome to the forum. Take a look at the off-topic sections like this one:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewforum.php?id=4

We're always discussing all types of music in there!

OK thanks will do.

CM Punk
 Rep: 2 

CM Punk wrote:

Yo my username is CM Punk, I'm a big fan of many types of bands but my favorite is Guns N' Roses. I have the Appetite for Destruction vinyl and Use Your Illusion 2 CD. I like every lineup that they had so far, which means yes I like all of their works. Even got into Slash's Snakepit, Velvet Revolver, Izzy Stradlin's solo work, Bumblefoot's solo work, and my favorite is Buckethead's solo work. I found this site while looking for random crap to post on Facebook, I stumbled upon one saying "Evolution" and it had pictures of vaginas throughout the years. So I was like, "Guns N Roses? Vaginas? eddie.png this place is perfect." I'm 18, real name is Samuel, been listening to Guns N' Roses for about my whole life since my dad had all the Guns N' Roses albums, up until Chinese Democracy. Outside of music, my favorite things are wrestling and video games. Favorite wrestlers of all time are Undertaker, Rob Van Dam, Farooq, Owen Hart, and CM Punk. Favorite video game series is Legend of Zelda series. I also play the guitar. And no I will not use paragraphs 06IW8.png Paragraphs are for essays. That's all I suppose, need to know anything else just ask, don't damn me when you take the nightrain to ask me my question in the jungle. It's so easy though when you stop by paradise city even though there was a time when you could be mine. bucket

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Welcome CM Punk.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

welcome dude

otto
 Rep: 83