You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Vince Neil: "Axl Rose Let His Fans Down"

Mikkamakka wrote:
-D- wrote:

Slash just got 2nd best guitarist of all time in Time Magazine.. I guess people like u think Robin Finck is number 1.

I love the new GNR fan who are so oblivious to reality.

Can you give me a link? I tried to find it @ time.com, but the search just doesn't show it.

Edit: I've got it 17:haha:

Anyway, it should be in the VR section 9

Sky Dog wrote:
-D- wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:
-D- wrote:

Tommy Lee plays circles around brain and frank

Not to be rude or anything, but stop talking out of your ass.

And since people feel like playing dirty... At least Guns N' Roses doesn't have a bassist that call people "niggers" onstage.

Tommy Lee is considered to be one of the greatest rock drummers of all time. Even Sebastian Bach didn't even know Brain was in GNR back in 2006 on that Eddie Trunk interview

Slash just got 2nd best guitarist of all time in Time Magazine.. I guess people like u think Robin Finck is number 1.

the reality is I don't give a fuck about Tommy Lee, Vince Neil or Motley Crue. I can't stand them, and it has nothing to do with new Gnr, old Gnr, or the Axl/Vince bullshit from whenever it was.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
madagas wrote:
-D- wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

Not to be rude or anything, but stop talking out of your ass.

And since people feel like playing dirty... At least Guns N' Roses doesn't have a bassist that call people "niggers" onstage.

Tommy Lee is considered to be one of the greatest rock drummers of all time. Even Sebastian Bach didn't even know Brain was in GNR back in 2006 on that Eddie Trunk interview

the reality is I don't give a fuck about Tommy Lee, Vince Neil or Motley Crue. I can't stand them, and it has nothing to do with new Gnr, old Gnr, or the Axl/Vince bullshit from whenever it was.

Wether you like Vince or not, the guy hit the nail on it's head.  I hate Celine Dion like no one else can hate her.  And if she would've said those things I'd have to agree with her even if it would make me sick to my stomach.

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

maguire22 wrote:

gnr are sent here from our Sirian overlords, to teach us about (depending on yr POV) unconditional love, detachment from desire for outcomes, and of course patience.

Believe it babybee... wink

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
maguire22 wrote:

gnr are sent here from our Sirian overlords, to teach us about (depending on yr POV) unconditional love, detachment from desire for outcomes, and of course patience.

Believe it babybee... wink

FINALLY a logical post. bucket

Board footer