You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Positive CD Thread

Neemo wrote:

lets try something new.....no negative (or sarcastic) comments allowed in here what so ever...

lets talk about our favorite songs, or parts of songs from Chinese Democracy ... if you dont agree with someone's assessment then just let it go, talk about what you like instead, we've all harped on what we hate about CD and the Current GnR....lets leave that for the other threads and see if we can't gain some positive momentum in this section for once smile

if something is negative or sarcastic i will remove it from this thread...again just looking for some positive reinforcement big_smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

for me, i'm am really digging catcher in the rye lately, cool lyrics capture the mood of the novel, the bass line is cool and the guitarwork is pretty killer, awesome piano runs, drums are solid, just a great effort all around

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

For me, the whole album is awesome.  It's totally different from anything I hear on the radio or on TV, so it's a breath of fresh air.  Some cool ideas on there, like Axl's duets with himself on Scraped and Sorry.

Sky Dog wrote:

love the guitar riffs in Scraped....especially the kick in at the beginning. Love the bass line of Riad...love all of Bucket's solos....love all of Prostitute and think it is a perfect ending to the album....love the constant theme of broken relationships and lost love.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah scraped is something amazing....its a very aggressive tune, also i love Axls vocal changeups....i'd love to see him do that live...reminds me of the different Axl voices of the AFD days

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
madagas wrote:

Love the bass line of Riad....

You can hear it?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

and always feel free to post mark times for the different sections you like as well...so other people can appreciate it too smile

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

TWAT...by far the strongest song on the album for me....i'd go as far to say the strongest song i've heard in the last 10 years....with ease.

textured, layered, musical genius on so many different levels....and lyrically the most accomplished piece on the record.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I just wanna say why I always go into these threads being cynical feeling what's the point, the one thing they do manage to do is make me go back, listen to the music and remember why I follow this band. It's because I like the music.

Sky Dog wrote:
mygnrsucks wrote:
madagas wrote:

Love the bass line of Riad....

You can hear it?

No, I am just making shit up! roll I have dog's ears.:D

Board footer