You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The Wrestling thread

BLS-Pride wrote:

Last I heard it will be Taker's final match and HBK wanted to wrestle him. To me that would be better than Cena.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Where did you hear it'll be Taker's final match?

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Hell yeah! Now that was a way to end Raw! Man, I haven't gotten that fired up cause of wrestling in a while. The boot to Shane's head, RKO on Stephanie, and then HHH running to the ring. Damn that was good!

Glad to see HBK back to his old self also... The bit with Jericho and Hot Rod was really good too.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

LMFAO at Triple H. Bastard is going to die from steroid abuse one of these days. I laughed my tail off when Stephanie McMahon got stunned. It's been so long since I watched wrestling that I just laugh any time they start acting ultra serious since the whole fucking thing is a rigged joke, with the sad exception of Owen Hart's accident of course.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

Okay, then don't watch. Simple.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

Okay, then don't watch. Simple.

Actually no, that was some of the funniest shit I've seen on TV in a while. And to think I used to take that shit seriously back in junior high. Now I just watch it and laugh. 22:haha:

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Glad to see HBK back to his old self also... The bit with Jericho and Hot Rod was really good too.

NYGiants82, what did you think about the PPV on Sunday?  I thought the two elimination chamber matches were enjoyable especially the first one.  It seems for the second year in a row an undercard match will take the spotlight at Wrestlemania:  HBK vs Undertaker. 

The Jericho stuff is interesting since they could go two ways with it: either Jericho continues to insult the "legends" and one of them challenges him to a WM match or Rourke shows up after the Oscars and gets involved with Jericho in a match of some sort.  Whatever the case they have some time to string out the plotline.

In retrospect, the current WM card coming out of the PPV--with the title changes--is a lot better than I thought it would be:

Cena vs Edge--improvement on the uninspiring projected Cena vs Orton match

HHH vs Orton--there's the entire McMahon storyline plus the fact that HHH always brings it at WM and puts on a good show for the people.

Jericho vs ???--I think he'll be challenging a legend with the way the storyline is progessing, which one though?

Money in the Bank Ladder Match--this one never fails to disappoint.  Shelton Benjamin will probably be in it as they like to use him for some sick spots.

Hardy vs Hardy--looking forward to this one as the intensity should be ramped up in the coming weeks.  Sleeper pick for Match of the Night.

Christian vs Jack Swagger--meh this will be a piss break match.

HBK vs Undertaker--two legends colliding with UT undefeated streak on the line.  That and Shawn will be bumping like crazy.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Looking at the WM poster for this year Austin is on it, so he may have a role to play somehow.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

I didnt see the PPV. Not that I wouldn't like to, but they are just out of my price range.

I'm wondering if it will be Austin taking on Jericho. I think I read that he is scheduled to appear on Raw next week, so we may know more then.

I think the HHH and Orton feud has major potential. They played it fantastic last night.

And of course, ANY match that has HBK is typically a very good match, especially when it's a Wrestlemania match.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Austin is getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. I HIGHLY doubt Austin will come out of retirement for a match, after he's inducted.

But it would be a shame to have the 25th WM in Texas, and no Austin.

Board footer