You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Wrestling thread

AtariLegend wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Axl could kick Eugene's ass.

Who is Eugene?

[youtube]yQnzew_DUOo&feature=related[/youtube]

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

A far better Eugene moment.

As much as I enjoyed the PPV on Sunday, especially the surprise with Edge, does anyone else think it damages his credibility that he's become an 8 time champ three years after his first title?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The Rock... fuck.. that guy was a stud. Damn did he know how to sell and put people over.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

They very easily could set up Mickey Rourke 'sending' someone to represent him in a match... Austin.

That's kinda what I'm thinking.

That's the current rumor that it will be Austin vs. Jericho

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

They very easily could set up Mickey Rourke 'sending' someone to represent him in a match... Austin.

That's kinda what I'm thinking.

That's the current rumor that it will be Austin vs. Jericho

I'd love to see one more match from Austin. He was always my favorite. He is supposed to be on Raw Monday, right? Think they'll begin the feud then?

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Not sure. I myself am waiting too see how the Undertaker will be in WM. It's in his backyard and last time I checked the rumor mills it was suppose to be his last match or the start of the end of his wrestling career.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

I just looked at one of the rumors sites, and they are talking like Hogan might have some involvement with WM this year. Seems a bit odd with the relationship he has with Vince, but who knows.

Hopefully the Taker's streak continues. That's one streak that I don't want to see broken.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

That's where it becomes interesting with Taker. If its his last match is he going to job? I could see HBK jobbing to Taker and then Taker being "lifted" or taken away in some dramatic end scene.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Has Taker been prepped like this is going to be it?

No way Taker goes out, out of nowhere. McMahon would want to prep an exit like that for months.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

That's the good thing about HBK, you know his ego isn't so large that he would pull a Hogan and expect to win. Taker has to keep that streak. How fucked up would it be for him to be, what, 16-1?

Board footer