You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Wrestling thread

Axlin16 wrote:

And what a daughter!

I think the wrestling world would feel better if she wasn't so hot.

Maybe Paul's just a good guy?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And what a daughter!

I think the wrestling world would feel better if she wasn't so hot.

Maybe Paul's just a good guy?

Oh he definetly is. He at least puts over loads of new guys, even at Wrestlemania i.e. Cena, Orton, Batista. It's just he's ALWAYS in the Wrestlemania title match. It's why Edge had to invade the other elimination chamber. Get a title put on Hunter so that he goes into WM champ and can put Orton over but keep Edge in title picture for Mania as well as they both draw good numbers.

AtariLegend wrote:

[youtube]kXHYRFN_GDo&feature=related[/youtube]

This is why, I'm too old to watch this stuff.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

HBK was overselling on purpose. And he will or just did fight JBL for the right to face Taker at WM.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I cant stand HBK, I think he is scum, but that was pretty funny.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

HBK is a legend, and for reasons just like this. The man knows how to sell and put over.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

He sells well and since his returned he did put a lot over people over like Axlin mentioned. He still has the ability to go out on a PPV and have the match of the night. Love him or hate him you got to respect his ability in the ring and he knows how to tear the house down.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

He is/was a great performer, one of the greatest. I just think he is scum, born again christian or not. I wish Brett Hart knocked him the fuck out as well as Vince after the screwjob.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, I should've known. A Bret Hart fan.

Well of course HBK sucks. He's the bad guy. HE's the bad guy, because he's the selfish prick that was too proud to lose the title when he took a job elsewhere. That HBK.

"Bret screwed Bret" - Vince McMahon

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah, I should've known. A Bret Hart fan.

Well of course HBK sucks. He's the bad guy. HE's the bad guy, because he's the selfish prick that was too proud to lose the title when he took a job elsewhere. That HBK.

"Bret screwed Bret" - Vince McMahon

I'm a Bret Hart fan, but I can still say that Bret definitely had his blame in the Montreal screwjob.  BUT remember that HBK was an asshole back then and didn't want to job to anyone.  In Bret's book, Hart says that he went to Shawn and told him he would be honored to drop the title to hin at Survivor and HBK told him he wouldn't do the same.  That was a month before Survivor.  Also I remember seeing an interview with Undertaker on Off the record where apparently HBK was considering not doing the honors for Stone Cold at Mania 14.  And before HBK's entrance, Taker went to Shawn and told him that if he didn't do the job for Austin that HBK would have a "really long night".  And apparently HBK was scared as hell (rightfully so).  So had it not been for Taker, maybe HBK would've gone down the same road as Bret.

Board footer