You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Fortus and Ferrer's New Band The Compulsions (Slams Chi Dem)

Will wrote:

Talk about alienating the only people who might actually give a fuck 16

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Handsome it's not an overreaction to say that these two members of GNR being attached with this press statement blurb isn't a good thing. And it's not an overreaction to say that this probably means they're out.

Expect GNR to be booked for a festival then pull out a month before claiming the sudden departure of these two members makes it impossible to play and that they were using the GNR name to further themselves(although this time that part would be true).

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Hi, I'm an idiot.

No one gives two shits about what I do musically, except the fan-base of the only thing I've ever done that received attention, which I will now slam as garbage.

These guys did learn from Axl how to conduct business.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Well, as the saying goes, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

I'm pretty surprised though, that was pretty harsh.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

Overreactions...

This shall be fun.

This is the equivalent of someone like Cherry or Rye Rye doing a side project and while promoting it, having someone write up a 'Kala sucks' article that should actually be concentrating on the new project.

Not only would M.I.A. be shitting bricks, so would her fans.

This particular turd cant be polished. It was a mistake for that to ever be put up on their site.

Until we know any actual facts I'd say that wild assumptions is the same as overreacting.

Take a deep breath and take a minute or two to think things through before claiming that Richard and Frank might have left Guns N' Roses, that a possible reunion is on ice because of Axl and that the band might be over altogether...

All that based on an review written by a journalist.

One things is for sure, though - we really don't know shit.

I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole but it feels like people would've learned a thing or two about the world that is GN'R by now.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

This particular turd cant be polished. It was a mistake for that to ever be put up on their site.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. If the shows goes on, with never an apology or "our web guy has been fired", then I think they're both out. If the show gets cancelled, or an excuse is posted on their myspace tomorrow like "We paid a roadie to maintain the site", then my guess is some idiot maybe took it upon himself to bash GnR to promote this show possibly even the singer. Ron & Frank could end up quitting this band because of it too, so as HBW said, we don't know shit.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

Until we know any actual facts I'd say that wild assumptions is the same as overreacting.

Take a deep breath and take a minute or two to think things through before claiming that Richard and Frank might have left Guns N' Roses, that a possible reunion is on ice because of Axl and that the band might be over altogether...

All that based on an review written by a journalist.

One things is for sure, though - we really don't know shit.

We're not jumping to that conclusion yet.

A member of GNR has an inflammatory article about Chinese Democracy on his band's myspace page. That is slightly not kosher in this 'delete all negative thoughts' era of the band and its communities.

That doesn't signify a reunion obviously, but it doesn't symbolize sunshine and lollipops either.

I do admire your turd polishing skills though.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

When I said this could mean a reunion is in the works I didn't mean that was the only possibiliy. Just meant it was one of them. I mean this could all ammount to absolutely nothing and going by GN'Rs track record I wouldn't be surprised. But when it was announced Robin had joined NIN, GNR did post something about it so we may hear something soon.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer