You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Fortus and Ferrer's New Band The Compulsions (Slams Chi Dem)

DCK wrote:

Unprofessional is the word.

Trying to gain sales and support based on the "failure" of Chinese Democracy.

Give me a break.

Does it get any lamer than that?

And if Frank and Fortus is still in the band, they should make sure that that press release is pulled and excused.

If they stand by it, they're no longer in the band anyway.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

Until we know any actual facts I'd say that wild assumptions is the same as overreacting.

Take a deep breath and take a minute or two to think things through before claiming that Richard and Frank might have left Guns N' Roses, that a possible reunion is on ice because of Axl and that the band might be over altogether...

All that based on an review written by a journalist.

One things is for sure, though - we really don't know shit.

I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole but it feels like people would've learned a thing or two about the world that is GN'R by now.

If you can polish my cock half as good as you can polish a turd there's 10 bucks in it for ya

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no need to be lewd

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Apologies no offence intended. This is all a bit weird

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

definately weird...i'm sticking to my theory of the founder of this band acting without input from the others

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

thats the logical theory yes.

why risk the pay checks?

they didn't know most likely.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Who really cares anyway?  Even if they are out, it has absolutely no effect on what we now know as GnR.  We're talking replacements of replacements of replacements that had nothing to do with the writing of CD.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:

just saw this post from Jarmo:

Clarification from Frank:

While he's at home in New York, he plays with a bunch of artists. One band he plays with is The Compulsions. The Compulsions is Rob Carlyle's band and he happens to be a friend of Frank's. They have a cd out that's been reviewed by a bunch of people. Some like it, some don't.

Frank loves GN'R, he's proud to be on Chinese Democracy and he stands behind the work on that cd.

Axl, his family and the rest of the band have always treated him as a full band member from the first day he set foot on that GN'R stage.

/jarmo

The thing that concerns me with the above statement is it still doesn't say "Frank and Richard" are still in the band"!!!!

I'm sure they were probably treated well by Axl, I'm sure he's proud of his work on CD but one of the obvious conculsions from that myspace is that perhaps Frank and Richard have parted ways with GNR.  But that response is conspiciously silent on that matter.

Maybe there is nothing to be a part of anymore.  Perhaps they were told we'll call you when/if something happens but bascially move on now because it could be years if at all when something next happens???

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

/i /hate /back/ slashes/

such an ego thing

Board footer