You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: favorite axl moment ( the gnrevolution version )

Sky Dog wrote:

I mean Rio 1991 when they played Dtj and Ax goes on this little rap...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I9AgLp4ymM

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Farm Aid 1990... The band also never looked any cooler.

Couldn't agree more. They were SO fuckin' bad ass at that Farm Aid show.

I wish that show had been a full set in hind sight.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Fav Moment

"Is in my Ass, thats where..."

Axl looks happy, fat but happy

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Too many to name

there is one... can't remember where but the people are throwing fire at each other or something and Axl stops during Civil War and says "u all can quit throwing fire and shit at each other anytime u feel likeit.

Love the RIR III "Ok Nevermind* and at the beginning when his ear monitor his out and he motions for the guy to come out with that pissed look

and the

GET THAT GUY OUT OF HERE, YEAH YOU, Are u listening  Mr Security Man THAT GUY GONEEEEEEE yeah..... Give me that shirt, give me that shirt Thank U! during Its So easy

Chicago 92 is great

AGree with the Intro to SCOM on the Tokyo DVDs

All the rants at RIR III are great

The I am King Dick rant he did was killer as well

-D-

-D- wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

WOW thats the first i have ever seen that

I gotta admit, I LIKE THAT

maybe we should give Axl some benefit of the doubt and maybe he isn't all to blame for old gnr.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

This is by far my favourite Axl Rant. He gets really pissed here. I think if one of the City council/promoter people was there he would have killed them. Its THE best Axl rant of all time.

The high part for me is that after the Rant he begins to Play Prostitute !!!! One of his little teasers from the 02 days when no one even knew what the song was and thought he just elongated the November rain intro

I don't get why people have such a big problem with the "rant" from Albany back in 2002.

It's hilarious!

Aside from being highly entertaining, most (if not all) things he said during that speech are great points and cling true to this day.

His description of us, the fans, tackling the "situation" is classic because he really couldn't be more right.

11.27.02 - Pepsi Arena, Albany, NY:

"Now I was uh, perusing. I was reading all about my integrity, cause that's what I'm known for I guess; selling out my integrity. That's why I'm here with you now, cause I just don't give a fuck at this. Yeah, that's why we worked real hard at this, that's why these guys worked real hard at being in a band that they can get abused for, 'because they're the guys in the way of stopping the old band of getting together'. That's horseshit. I'm not trying to bum anybody out, but, you know, I was thinking about it. I'm pretty blunt so people get real pissed. And I haven't done a lot of talking on this tour. I'll shut up real soon don't worry. You know, I tried acting nice and that just ends up fucking me right up the ass. They take advantage of that. 'Axl said something nice so how can we use that to our advantage?' The truth is they didn't want to be here for you at this level and they don't want to take it farther. I mean, that's their business right? But not at my expense or yours. You've been played. You've been lied too. You've been used. You've been manipulated so that they can ride around in limos and jam with Snoop Dogg or whoever the fuck (Even though BH did it too). Y'know, I don't care, that's their business. But they shouldn't really do it at your expense or mine. Now as soon as I say this it'll be on an MP3, someone will transcribe it , and the next person will say 'Can you believe Axl said that? I mean my god. I mean he hasn't put out a record. I don't know why he would say that. I mean who does he think he is? That's not very nice. The other guys, they have gotten over it and they're his friend now and they're willing to be his friend and he just needs to grow up'. I'm sorry. I'm a little bit more blunt. I mean Slash may sound like a De La Hoya, but he's the fuckin Vargas . That's just how it is. And just because he's got a bunch of guys agreeing doesn't mean shit. The truth is that they're a bunch of bad cops and I'm the fuckin Serpico and they can 'suck my dick'!
'You know without Axl and Slash we wouldn't have November Rain and Estranged'. Well you don't know what the fuck I went through to get that guy to play those songs. You don't know about the argument we had at A&M studios, because Duff and Slash came to me going 'We're not gonna do that song, we're not gonna do this song, no, no, we're just not gonna do it'. But I wanna do it. We'll do it right now. This song is called 'Patience'."

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-

-D- wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

I don't get why people have such a big problem with the "rant" from Albany back in 2002.

It's hilarious!

Aside from being highly entertaining, most (if not all) things he said during that speech are great points and cling true to this day.

His description of us, the fans, tackling the "situation" is classic because he really couldn't be more right.

11.27.02 - Pepsi Arena, Albany, NY:

"Now I was uh, perusing. I was reading all about my integrity, cause that's what I'm known for I guess; selling out my integrity. That's why I'm here with you now, cause I just don't give a fuck at this. Yeah, that's why we worked real hard at this, that's why these guys worked real hard at being in a band that they can get abused for, 'because they're the guys in the way of stopping the old band of getting together'. That's horseshit. I'm not trying to bum anybody out, but, you know, I was thinking about it. I'm pretty blunt so people get real pissed. And I haven't done a lot of talking on this tour. I'll shut up real soon don't worry. You know, I tried acting nice and that just ends up fucking me right up the ass. They take advantage of that. 'Axl said something nice so how can we use that to our advantage?' The truth is they didn't want to be here for you at this level and they don't want to take it farther. I mean, that's their business right? But not at my expense or yours. You've been played. You've been lied too. You've been used. You've been manipulated so that they can ride around in limos and jam with Snoop Dogg or whoever the fuck (Even though BH did it too). Y'know, I don't care, that's their business. But they shouldn't really do it at your expense or mine. Now as soon as I say this it'll be on an MP3, someone will transcribe it , and the next person will say 'Can you believe Axl said that? I mean my god. I mean he hasn't put out a record. I don't know why he would say that. I mean who does he think he is? That's not very nice. The other guys, they have gotten over it and they're his friend now and they're willing to be his friend and he just needs to grow up'. I'm sorry. I'm a little bit more blunt. I mean Slash may sound like a De La Hoya, but he's the fuckin Vargas . That's just how it is. And just because he's got a bunch of guys agreeing doesn't mean shit. The truth is that they're a bunch of bad cops and I'm the fuckin Serpico and they can 'suck my dick'!
'You know without Axl and Slash we wouldn't have November Rain and Estranged'. Well you don't know what the fuck I went through to get that guy to play those songs. You don't know about the argument we had at A&M studios, because Duff and Slash came to me going 'We're not gonna do that song, we're not gonna do this song, no, no, we're just not gonna do it'. But I wanna do it. We'll do it right now. This song is called 'Patience'."

Can u believe Axl said that? seriously who does he think he is? definitely not very nice 16

-D-

-D- wrote:

Oh yeah, Eddie Trunk interview is the greatest interview of all time PERIOD

I bet I've listened to that 50 times. Everyone there makes it just a magical experience.

Board footer