You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: GnREvolution Arcade Madness - Discussion and Results Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i hates a link to the past...those knights were a bitch 16

ocarina and twilight owned though 9

OMG Thats Blasphemy, i used to think you were a cool guy Neemo tut tut tut  14

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i loved the first zelda...but a link to the past was tough, i rmember not liking it as much

havent played the GC or GB ones hmm

AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i loved the first zelda...but a link to the past was tough, i rmember not liking it as much

Did you not play "Majora's Mask"?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Even to this day Link to the Past is one of the best games of all time. You should give it another try if ya got the time. I can beat that sucker in a day and consider the first Zelda a much harder game.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Did you not play "Majorca's Mask"?

yeah 100% completion....with a walkthrough obviously to get all the masks

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I don't bother with the first Zelda. I enjoy Link To The Past onwards but for me the first one is a snooze, I can't ever figure out where to go or what to do.

I also second that FF VII > GTA 2 but this is a democracy so we can quit complaining because ever Madness needs it's Wonka and I reckon that dubious honour is gonna go to a sports game when it knocks out a gaming classic.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

^ Ever hear of patience and perseverance? tongue

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

No I'm the generation that was raised on sugar and Pokemon tongue If things don't move fast and theres no flashing images I'm bored wink

Nah it's a pretty solid list and it'll be interesting to see where the unusual picks go. There are definitely gonna be some major upsets and this IMO is one of the most diverse Madnesses yet. I could peg about half that list as a possible winner.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I think there is only a couple of weak titles in the list and even they are still very good games. No matter the winner this time it should be deserving with the kinda quality this time around.

Looking forward to this one.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

vice city is my fave GTA game

Same here. They totally nailed the 80s vibe and I doubt the franchise can ever top it.

Way too many Zeldas and Marios. The first Resident Evil(or the 4th) deserved a spot before that many in one franchise.

These things aren't perfect though.

One thing that's disappointing is the lack of old school games. I should have nominated Frogger.

Dragon's Lair and Tron probably deserved a spot. Very innovative for their time.

So was Baby Pac Man.

Board footer