You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Adriana Smith: I'll always be here for Axl (DailyBetter Group)

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

Aussie's got it.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I saw this girl on a VH1 show, something called 'Girls of Sunstet Strip' or something. It interviewed ex-grilfriends, chick bands, Lita Ford myb, strippers, groupies etc from the whole 80's LA scene for all those bands. It was pretty cool. They're all 40+ now, long past their days of LA club scene, I think one they said was dead, OD'd on coke or something... Anyway, Adrianna said something I never thought of, but these girls lived with these bands, partied with them, paid for their shit, did drugs together, lived together etc... then when the guys hit it big, they went on tour. They travelled the country, were gone for over a year, then when they came back, they had nothing to do with them. They were dating models, new girls etc..

I'll say she didn't come off as overly bitter, just an interesting point of view.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

'Cause they are opportunistic, narcissistic stupid bitches. So are the guys.

They use EACH OTHER. The guys use them to support their lifestyle (basically sex, drugs & rock n' roll until they catch a break), then they catch a break, and that's it.

These girls do the exact same. They get off on the excitement of being in the rock scene, thinking they'll be on the rocket (pardon the expression) when it takes off, and the guys fly the coup.

Maybe she understands that, and that's why she's not overly bitter, and that's fine.

I mean even Slash said Axl did everything he could to not get a job. There were alot of guys back then, and now, like that in the music world. So you're jobless, no money, but you want to fuck, eat & do drugs... how does that happen?

You leech onto women, and they let you. There aren't too many strippers that come from stable backgrounds. They live the lifestyle too.

Board footer