You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GnREvolution Arcade Madness - Round 1, Battle 17

Neemo wrote:

Round 1, Battle 17

video_madness.jpg

The game with the most votes will move on to "Round 2". You have one day ... Vote!

Civilization IV

vs.

Super Mario 64

------------------------------------------------------
Note: Please use the discussion and results thread to talk about the battles, results and general discussion about this GnREvolution Arcade Madness Tourney, just use the voting threads to place your votes.
Disclaimer: Do not forget to actually place your vote using the poll system. If you do not vote in the the poll then your vote will not count.
Tie Breaker Rule: A Tie will be broken by using the scores from gamespot.com, the Highest Score will move on to the next round.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

This sucks. I love both games. Got to vote for Super Mario 64, it redefined a genre and set an incredible standard for what a 3D platformer should be. As much as I like Civ it was just a really really good sequel to an already established gameplay type.

AtariLegend wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I love both games. Got to vote for Super Mario 64, it redefined a genre and set an incredible standard for what a 3D platformer should be. As much as I like Civ it was just a really really good sequel to an already established gameplay type.

This.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Super Mario 64, in fact its gonna take something amazing to beat that game ...............but their is another mmm.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

No contest whatsoever.  Super Mario 64.  Was and still is one of the best games I've ever played.

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

Super Mario 64

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

In "GnREvolution Arcade Madness" fire represents death, when when you run out of life, it's game over, when the name is read, the decision is final and they must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll go tally the votes.

Civilization IV, bring me your torch.

qr199v.jpg

The Tribe has spoken

353e1qd.jpg

47 survivors are left. Grab your torches and keep voting.

*locked*

Board footer