You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: BEER!

-Jack- wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Hate Beer. HATE it.

More into mixed drinks and hard booze.

Womannnnnnn tongue

jkjk... and personally I love Pacifico...
Although I like most beer big_smile

Too bad I'm not legal to drink though tongue

AtariLegend wrote:

I only take Vodka now and again with whatever. I didn't like the effects of alchol on my relatives.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

The beer over here sucks. Well no the beers ok but I'm not a big fan of that, the lager over here sucks. I drink Carlsberg or Fosters usually (Fosters is funny, it's marketed as the ultimate aussie beer that they all drink and apparently you can barely even buy it in oz). Coors light is pretty nice too. I was in Greece a few months back and their local beer Mythos was really nice as well.

Most (if not all) beer taste like absolute rubbish. The only type I can stand are those who are very "light" or brewed with wheat.

I do love cooking with it, though.

While I'm not really into alcohol whatsoever I do prefer liquor.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Neemo drinking Coors Light is a disgrace to his nation.

why? its one of the most popular beers up here? brewed and distributed by Molson hmm

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Corona is awesome.

I usually drink Corona OR cheap pints of lager.

That's only beer wise aside from that I enjoy

Koppaberg and Magners. Mixed Fruit and Original respectively.

Then I also enjoy Jaegerbombs. Really thats all I drink.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i think corona is nasty....and lagers gimme a headache for some reason...too much barley or something

more likely i'm getting old and light beers and pale ale's are more to my tastes 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

The beer over here sucks. Well no the beers ok but I'm not a big fan of that, the lager over here sucks. I drink Carlsberg or Fosters usually (Fosters is funny, it's marketed as the ultimate aussie beer that they all drink and apparently you can barely even buy it in oz). Coors light is pretty nice too. I was in Greece a few months back and their local beer Mythos was really nice as well.

lol that is so true!  I don't know ANYBODY that drinks Fosters.  Whilst you can buy it in some liquor stores, good luck finding it available in a bar or on tap somwhere.

You are almost shunned if you were to drink Fosters here.  If someone from overseas is here and wants to drink Fosters we tell them "don't touch that , we only export that shit nobody here actually drinks it"!  16

It's been marketed oveseas bloody well though!  Plus the last time I actually drank it was when I was in a pub in the UK and they had it on tap and it actually tasted ok.  Better than what I recalled it tasted here.  I have had other people say that too.  Perhaps it's the different water (since it's brewed overseas too) makes it taste different.

Board footer