You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: BEER!

PaSnow wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I've just started dabbling in wine too. And by "just started" I mean about a week ago.

Try Yellowtail's Shiraz. It comes in the yellow bottle. It's Australian too, Aussie do they drink that down there??

Good stuff.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

love wine...i've been into it for about 5 years or so...i'm partial to shiraz's and merlot...and dry dry dry

reislings are good for a white, "bend in the river" is a german white thats very good...and aussies make some good wines 5 wolfblass is my favorite...anything they make is amazing

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I'm going to the store tommorow, will probably be buying something thats on offer beer wise and maybe a bottle of Jaeger as well.

I can't stand the taste of Jagar but I love Jagar Bombs. They taste like Dr. Pepper to me

I love Jaeger on it's own and as a Jaeger bomb. Couldn't find any at the supermarket today. Was quite gutted.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Neemo drinking Coors Light is a disgrace to his nation.

why? its one of the most popular beers up here? brewed and distributed by Molson hmm

It still tastes like crummy American beer.   18

Guys, I've been in Maui for a week now, and I gotta say, lots of booze, but the beer is terrible.  Only things remotely tolerable are Sam Adams and Michelob.  Everything else tastes like the inside of a toilet.  Of course, I do enjoy that I can buy my beer at a convenience store.  Moving from Newfoundland to Alberta, that's one of the things I miss most.

While I'm in the US, I'm sticking to the "imports" like Moosehead and Molson.  Funny that I won't even touch those while I'm home.  I like microbrewery beer the best at this point.  I like to visit the local pubs and try their own brews.  Some of them are really really good (anyone ever visit a Brewsters?).  If I'm buying a case, it's always Keith's or Steamwhistle.  If I'm in an international mood, I go with Stella Artois, or the Stella Leger if I feel fat.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

If I have my choice...Guinness, Stella, Peroni, Heinekin....day to day a couple of beers by the pool or after work Bud Light, Bud. Like to drink Pabst Blue Ribbon 16 ouncers occasionally...and the champagne of beer Miller High Life.

Love both Red-mainly Pinot Noir and White Wine-both Chardonnay and Sauvinon Blanc.

Booze like Bourbon, Scotch, Vodka on the rocks. Tequila straight up.

I 've been known to drink a little. 18  5

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I am not bias against any alcoholic drink, i love em all equally 16

Do love me some Paddy Powers or Jameson.

Sky Dog wrote:

forgot Irish Whiskey and Jameson....love me a shot of Jameson on a college football fall Saturday in Georgia.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

yeah that shit will f**k you up.

Board footer