You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Slash Sahara Japan 5" CD SINGLE

supaplex wrote:

whoa, slash can play guitar in japanese

Well, obviously the vocals.

Smartass...

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:
supaplex wrote:

whoa, slash can play guitar in japanese

Well, obviously the vocals.

Smartass...

wasn't making fun of you, personally, or the way you phrased it. 5
the situation seemed funny to me

I know, I know.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Not long until this is available, looking forward to seeing the reviews. I'm sure the song will make it's way around the net, even if it is a Japan-only release.

I recently downloaded the studio version that song Vocalise, and it's gotten me really looking forward to hearing some new Slash music.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Just came across this, the first sample of the new track you can hear playing in the background of the interview. There's some cool Slash soloing and riffing going on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMxbG2E4XVE

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Can't wait to listen that! Hell, I have to wait a few hours...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Sounds pretty cool. I'd be suprised if he doesnt have a few hit singles on it and blow CD's sales out the water, and you can bet your last dollar he will whore the hell out of this record 16

More power to him, hopefully I'll find something on it that grabs me more than any VR song did.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Just came across this, the first sample of the new track you can hear playing in the background of the interview. There's some cool Slash soloing and riffing going on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMxbG2E4XVE

Oh God, that song is cheesy. I really hope that's not the direction of his album.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

You can't make it out that clearly, but it just sounds like a straight up classic blues rocker, which is pretty typical of Slash. I don't hear anything particularly cheesy about it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah i think it sounds pretty cool as well...though it's hard to make out anything clearly...but sounds like what we've come to expect from Slash...which is all i wanna hear smile

Board footer