You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: GNR tour dates in Canada?

James wrote:
war wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Good news no doubt.. Canada has always been good to GNR and new GNR if I am not mistaken. Kinda makes me think that Axl might avoid the states for a while.

well,if they're gonna hit the us it'd be somehwere around canada don't ya think?

unless they end in the states

Canada would actually make sense at that point in the year. Do a canadian leg in Jan-Feb., head on over to Mexico and South America in March-April, then get ready for a summer tour here. Best chance for a successful tour of the U.S. is in the summer. I know there's gonna be the yearly Euro festival rumors, but they need to be here during those months.

Hit Europe the tail end of summer/early fall.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

makes sense to me

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'd kill to catch a show this year, I hope they do something around 25th December in Europe somewhere - a UK show would be the best Christmas ever for me.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Awesome news. I guess these are the hammerstein style warm up maybe.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

I wonder if Bubbles will show up.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Wow..

I wonder if something "major" might finally be in the works.

hmm probably not

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

anyone click to find tickets? 16

Produced by the Original Norweigian. Written and Directed by Julian De Zotti. Guns & Roses is a fast-paced theatrical experience for a new, vibrant, media-savvy generation of theatre-goers. The play deals head-on with issues right out Toronto's headlines: drug (ecstasy) use and abuse, sexuality, violence at school and at home, racism - and that's to start. Rather than sentimentalizing or sugar-coating the high school experience, Guns & Roses uses authentic, shocking, contemporary dialogue and situations to portray the lives of five teenagers about to make some life-altering choices. Through use of projections & video (through which the characters send text messages, play video games etc.) and a live DJ (who creates a live music/sound scape) - Guns & Roses is a relevant piece of contemporary theatre using various forms of modern storytelling.

WARNIING: CONTAINS REALITY (MATURE LANGUAGE, SEXUALITY, VIOLENCE AND DRUG USE).

the OP translates from french

"Etes-vous prets..."
"attention! Annonce D'un Spectacle Majeur!"

"Are you Ready..."
"Attention! Announcement of major shows!"

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Neemo wrote:

[

Produced by the Original Norweigian. Written and Directed by Julian De Zotti. Guns & Roses is a fast-paced theatrical experience for a new, vibrant, media-savvy generation of theatre-goers. The play deals head-on with issues right out Toronto's headlines: drug (ecstasy) use and abuse, sexuality, violence at school and at home, racism - and that's to start. Rather than sentimentalizing or sugar-coating the high school experience, Guns & Roses uses authentic, shocking, contemporary dialogue and situations to portray the lives of five teenagers about to make some life-altering choices. Through use of projections & video (through which the characters send text messages, play video games etc.) and a live DJ (who creates a live music/sound scape) - Guns & Roses is a relevant piece of contemporary theatre using various forms of modern storytelling.

WARNIING: CONTAINS REALITY (MATURE LANGUAGE, SEXUALITY, VIOLENCE AND DRUG USE).

Board footer