You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GNR tour dates in Canada?

Thanks to Drakestar from MyGN'R and ChristianBR from HTGTH:

Possible stage set-up for Hamilton show.

Looks like it'll gonna have 3 "walk-outs", "extensions" or whatever it's called:

30384s_a.gif

Sounds really promising, because this configuration seems to belong from a GN'R stage, not from the normal Arena Stage.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

We could do a Neemo fund raiser.  I'd be willing to donate a couple bucks for him to go.

i would too

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Count me in. Doesnt seem right that the guy who runs the GNR fan site we all use wont be able to make it to the tour on his doorstep.
Even if we have a whip round and cover half the ticket, it could be a good way of saying thank you for the extra work he put in running the GNREvo "Madness" tournaments this year.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Backslash wrote:
Olorin wrote:

On my keyboard £ is on the 3 key and $ is on the 4 key. I used to have a compaq laptop knocked off from the factory and the eedjit who got it for me took one with a US keyboard, no damn pound sign!
It was a freebie I suppose, but it also meant I was the only guy in college who couldnt write "£" 11

Off topic, but it's funny... technically you had a pound key.  What I mean is, we call the # (on the 3 key) pound.  I know, you folks like to say square, but how many squares do you see that actually look like #?

Like Private Eye said, we call it the hash key. Or a symbal for number, like "Olorin's #1"

Never heard of it being used for a pound sign though, weird.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Where in the fuck is this Native Son track that's been mentioned in this thread? I have U2's discog and I don't have it. Was it on a soundtrack? Regardless of where it originates, hook a brotha up.

As far as the topic at hand, yeah would be cool if the community could help get Neemo's ass in one of those seats.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Calculate how much on each so he can go

war

war wrote:

I'll Buy Neemo's ticket by myself if he holds up a sign at the show that says "Jarmo 3:16"

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
war wrote:

"Jarmo 3:16"

"says you just got your ass banned!"

Stone_Cold_Stunner.gif

war

war wrote: