You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

Re: GNR tour dates in Canada?

sandman wrote:

i have 3 points/questions....

1. that countdown ends Monday morning at 7AM. not sure what time zone it is though. wouldn't be surprised if it's central, which would mean it's 8AM EST.

2. just to clarify, those gnr theatrical shows are just a total coincidence. they have nothing to do with GnR, they are not related to the announcement on Monday. they just happen to be occuring in the same country. is this correct???

3. it doesn't seem likely to me that they would tour canada and not tour the U.S. at the same time. possible, but not likely. so i see 2 possibilites - these are warm-up shows, or they are the beginning of a North American tour for the first half of 2010.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Well the timing makes sense, a few shows in Asia followed by some Canadian shows at the start of 2010 followed by a US tour in the spring months and then at a guess onto Europe for the festivals in the summer (crosses fingers for a return to Leeds festival).

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It says major concert announcement. It's not a play. A play isn't a concert. If they're just anouncing some stupid plays using Chinese Democracy stars and Axl's face, they should be in big trouble. Really.

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW! BELIEVE IT!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Chinese Democracy started last year, but they forgot to fill the car with gas.

No, the bike got stolen. Remember?

But now it's... BACK ON BOARD! WOO!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Nothing's official until it's official...and then its not even official then sometimes...remember 2001?

Neemo wrote:

remember 2001?

No, I've repressed it.

IT NEVER OCCURRED!

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:
Neemo wrote:

remember 2001?

No, I've repressed it.

IT NEVER OCCURRED!

Spoken like a true Gunner!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What in the fuck is up with the whole "a theatrical play" shit?

Bizarre.

Board footer