You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Upcoming shows by Adler's Appetite

7 Nov 2009     20:00
   Storm Stadium    Elsinore, California

19 Feb 2010    20:00

Grizzly Rose    Denver, Colorado

Here is the event poster for the Nov. 7th show, hosted by Gilby Clarke and the Gilby Clarke Band...

http://www.stormentertainmentonline.com/rockfest.html

From Steven Adler:

great white, warrant, pretty boy floyd, the gilby clarke band, and my band adlers appetite will play that night!!

i hope to see you that night! we will be playing the appetite for destruction album live!

Thanks to FunkyMonkey from HTGTH.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I hope AA release another EP soon, I enjoyed the original tunes on the first effort and the stuff on myspace they had for a while. I think he said it was on the cards when he was here in oz.

Yeah, I loved their original material too.

Straight up rock.

I don't remember what the songs (except for Sadder Days) were called but it'd be appreciated if anyone could send some more information about that this way.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I saw Gilby in Milwaukee over the summer and I thought he was pretty good.  Entertaining if nothing else.  I'd sit through AA just to see Gilby again.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i've always liked gilby, and i've missed him twice when he has come up this way...next time i gotta go...but nobody i know is interested and i hate going out by myself hmm

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

I don't remember what the songs (except for Sadder Days) were called but it'd be appreciated if anyone could send some more information about that this way.

The Self Titled EP was:

Suicide
Empty
Hollywood
Little Dancer
Draw the Line (Aerosmith Cover)

And unreleased stuff from myspace was:

Sadder Days
Keeping Satisified
Can't Get Back

that's all i know of but there may be more.

Board footer