You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: Canadian Tour Openers - Bach and Danko Jones

Well I mean that's a lie. Focus is on this album? Where's a music video? Where's a corrected booklet?

If he's going to play ChiDem material that's great but I can't call this promotion for the album. It's just a tour, because every now and then you need to tour - for money, to keep the band together and tight, maybe even because he likes to play live.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

who knows what goes on behind the scenes though...just cuz they havent told us anythign deosnt mean nothing has happened

a music video is hardly the cornerestone for promotion though...does anyone even watch videos anymore?

maybe they will rerelease the album with alt artwork and a corrected booklet? its not like they would just correct the book and ship it out...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Neemo wrote:
war wrote:

i don't expect anything, neemo

just a hunch

haha you've been trying to convince yourself that they will play an unheard song for 4 pages tongue

I am convinced - that I have a hunch it will happen. Don't need 4 or even one page to convince myself of what I already think. again, i don't expect this to happen nor would i put money on it but i do have a feeling there will be atleast one surprise on this tour.

Neemo wrote:

i wouldn't expect anything beyond whats been released on CD...axl even said himself

For now we'll concentrate and keep our focus on this album

he also said cd is a two disc album and that, when asked about the timing of the next album, it would be the same bat time and same bat channel

you can't put stock in what he says and if we did we'd both be right and wrong at the same time.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Well I mean that's a lie. Focus is on this album? Where's a music video? Where's a corrected booklet?

If he's going to play ChiDem material that's great but I can't call this promotion for the album. It's just a tour, because every now and then you need to tour - for money, to keep the band together and tight, maybe even because he likes to play live.

If they play MORE Chinese Democracy material, how is that not focussing on the album?  By my definition, that's exactly what it would be.

Board footer