You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Canadian Tour Openers - Bach and Danko Jones

war wrote:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news … ewsid=2048

If this is old news I apologize.
It's been on some of the other boards for a while but I haven't seen it mentioned here.......Bach and Danko Jones are rumored to be opening for GNR.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah its buried in the gnr tour canda thread...but it deserves its own thread IMO smile

war

war wrote:

lol ok thank you Neemo

I say "bach again? - Ugh! Smite war for bringing it up again"

war

war wrote:

Hopefully, thought, this means they'll perform 'Sorry

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Yeah that'd be the best case scenario. But it's not like they couldn't do it without Bach, you can barely even hear him on the studio recording.

Replace the My Michelle duo with Sorry and maybe Stuck Inside and it'll be a pretty neat set.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i think its as confirmed as its gonna get...its listed on ticketmaster.ca as well as being danko jones and baz

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
war wrote:

Hopefully, thought, this means they'll perform 'Sorry

I don't want Baz anywhere near that song. His contribution is too minimal to require his contribution in a live setting.

If Baz is the opener on a U.S. leg, I'll be showing up long after his set is over. I don't want to see him onstage at all. I also hope My Michelle has been dropped from the setlist.

Had they not canceled my show in 2006, I wouldn't even be interested in this. While Axl is my favorite singer, I'm not the type interested in seeing identical shows from the same band.

So barring a cancellation, I'll be going to one show here in Cali.

To entice people to go to multiple shows, the set list needs a major overhaul. Even if AFD is still going to dominate, there needs to be some sort of rotation.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

The thing is the current setlist that gets brought out every show is actually a good setlist by all accounts, it's just its been virtually the same setlist for almost a decade now. Like James said it needs to be mixed up a bit.

war

war wrote:

agreed ^^^^^^^^^^i'll take sorry however I can get it but hope baz is as equally or less involved with it as he is on the studio version

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

AFD is his comfort zone.. I`m dying to see how he`s progressed/improved with the new songs so far.

Board footer