You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Here's all the important DJ Ashba answers from the chat

gnfnraxl wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, he talked to the fans. Still does. I never said he didn't. He just talks a lot about nothing, when related to GNR.

And those lame fans actually wanting to ask him about the band he's a part of. What a bunch of A-holes.

And in Ron's defense his red dictator won't let him talk more about "his" band.

And according to Ron, that's not true. That's one of the things he does talk about. Matter of fact, he would probably say you were making that up 16

Oh I'm sure he would say that.  Matter of fact I hope he would say I'm making this up.  Know why?  Cause I know who signs his checks.  And I respect Ron for saying that.  The opposite would disappoint me.  And I can't believe you would expect Ron to come up and say it is true even if it is he is gonna deny.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

In life or the GN'R game? 16

I've spent the better part of my "life" (if that's what people call it) following this really stupid band.

I should've been a fan of like Creed or something. 14

both, especially after that creed comment 14

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, he talked to the fans. Still does. I never said he didn't. He just talks a lot about nothing, when related to GNR.

And those lame fans actually wanting to ask him about the band he's a part of. What a bunch of A-holes.

And in Ron's defense his red dictator won't let him talk more about "his" band.

And according to Ron, that's not true. That's one of the things he does talk about. Matter of fact, he would probably say you were making that up 16

Oh I'm sure he would say that.  Matter of fact I hope he would say I'm making this up.  Know why?  Cause I know who signs his checks.  And I respect Ron for saying that.  The opposite would disappoint me.  And I can't believe you would expect Ron to come up and say it is true even if it is he is gonna deny.

Ron won't even mention when/if they practice. DJ has. It has nothing to do with a paycheck.

TSI
 Rep: 2 

TSI wrote:

HA@ Creed!!!!!

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
misterID wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ron won't even mention when/if they practice. DJ has. It has nothing to do with a paycheck.

So because DJ rehearses with the band, it's not true that Axl doesn't want Ron or any other GNR to give out any details concerning GNR or talk about GNR?  Okkkk.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Ron said specifically that Axl never said that. Now if you want to call him a liar, that's your deal. Obviously DJ never got the memo to not say anything involving GNR.

And I hate that I'm coming across as Bashing Ron. I do think he's a nice guy. And his interactions with the fans is really cool, especially his Q&A with this site. I think he's a class guy all the way. It's his evasive answers about GNR that really annoy the shit out of me, when there's really no reason for him to be evasive. Just because he talks doesn't mean he's actually saying anything.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ron said specifically that Axl never said that. Now if you want to call him a liar, that's your deal. Obviously DJ never got the memo to not say anything involving GNR.

And I hate that I'm coming across as Bashing Ron. I do think he's a nice guy. And his interactions with the fans is really cool, especially his Q&A with this site. I think he's a class guy all the way. It's his evasive answers about GNR that really annoy the shit out of me, when there's really no reason for him to be evasive. Just because he talks doesn't mean he's actually saying anything.

Wow!  Backup buddy.  I NEVER EVER said or wanted to imply in any way shape or form that you were bashing Ron.  Relax there.  Quite the opposite.  I said that the members of Axl's band can't talk about GNR and you said that Ron answered a question to that matter and said it was not true.  Then I said that it is expected that he says that.  Now if that implies that you bashed Ron well then fuck I really don't know what to say.  And I,ll give you an example.  Without knowing what you're job is.  Would you really go on record to the press and talk shit about your boss or reveal shit that your boss wouldn't want to be knowned?  If yes then expect to be fired on the spot my friend.  Same with Ron.  If they are asked to keep the information they reveal about GNR to the strict minimum.  Do you really think he'll come out and say it openly?  Puhlease!  He'd get fired on the spot.  Ron's lucky to be there.  Remember when he talked about auditioning for GNR I think it was back in 05?  Was denied by the GNR camp very quickly even though it was true.  Don't be naive my friend.  Ron not wanting to mention that Ashba was rehersing.  Why he refused to reveal while Ashba did?  Only Ron knows for sure.  But where I respect Ron is that IF he says something regarding GNR he will stand by what he said where as Dick will deny it a couple days later.  And Dick wouldn't even say who came up with his guitar solo at the shows.  Pathetic.  Ron and Ashba could be very useful to Axl as far as the press goes if he would let them be useful.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Nah, I wasn't talking about you, it just looked really bad the way I came across about Ron, without any help from anyone else. That was all on me.

I'm not asking him to bash Axl. Not at all. But not wanting to talk about ANYTHING about the band you're in... that's different.

Board footer