You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: From sebastianbach.com

war wrote:

kurt coabin and nirvana dserve some credit but
they were done before kurt blew his head off

and appetite murders nevermind hands down while gnr contunes to be a household name so I don't see any objective way that anyone can say kurt or nirvana are better than axl or gnr.

im also sick of hearing about how nirvana and grunge killed rock or gnr

gnr paved the way for the grunge movement by inserting real rock into the scene when it was dilluted with hair bands and shit like that.

no gnr - no way america would've been ready for nirvana and soundgarden.

also, gnr was the biggest rock band in the world when the grunge scene hit and they were already imploding from the ground up. had gnr stuck around and not disbanded things would have been a lot different.

so is this now a GN'R vs. Nirvana thread?

Slash_McKagan wrote:

so is this now a GN'R vs. Nirvana thread?

objection2.jpg

YOU'RE SLIGHTLY LEANING TOWARDS BEING ON TOPIC!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

^^^^^

LMAO

It's either that or we talk about baz...

...but funny the topic of has been comes into play in a baz thread...

TSI
 Rep: 2 

TSI wrote:

It is unfortunate that Cobain's cowardly act of suicide has actually added relevance to Nuur-vana, imo it takes more guts to stick around than it does to check out prematurely and voluntarily.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Fuck off thats nonsense. Fuck Nirvana, fuck Guns N Roses - suicide is a completely different matter to poxy fuckin pop band rivalries and your statement about suicide is 100% BullFuckinShit.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Olorin wrote:

Fuck off thats nonsense. Fuck Nirvana, fuck Guns N Roses - suicide is a completely different matter to poxy fuckin pop band rivalries and your statement about suicide is 100% BullFuckinShit.

Can you restate that with fewer fucks? I honestly don't know what you're saying.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Naw, I was saying the opposite Russ. Suicide is not a cowardly act, its not exactly brave either perse, but its not cowardly. Only the ignorant would preach that.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Communist China wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Can you restate that with fewer fucks? I honestly don't know what you're saying.

14 truly epic

Board footer