You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: From sebastianbach.com

Neemo wrote:

i dont hate baz's music...i guess the most resentment comes from him talkin all kinds of GnR info...and he's not even in the band....love his tunes though 9

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I have nothing against Bach as opener. He obviously brings something to Axl on a level besides music. Bach is his friend, and if a friend like Baz is what it needs for Axl to keep sane and stay on the road, then I'm all for it.

Obviously Axl is also a bit too kind and wants Bach on the road again because they are friends, but nonetheless, if that's what it takes to keep Axl sane, go ahead.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I don't like Bach.  Am not gonna shy from that but my earlier post was more of a joke though.  I cracked a joke at the fact that this article was a premium ass kissing session from Bach to Axl.   It's called humor.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

no humor allowed

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

no humor allowed

No soup for me!

war

war wrote:

No laughs for you!

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

No laughs for you!

No laughs indeed.  We should all cry in unison then.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dont understand how one could be upset when all signs point to 2010 being an active year for GnR

war

war wrote:

Who's upset?

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i dont understand how one could be upset when all signs point to 2010 being an active year for GnR

Like War asked.  Who's upset?  Just because I do not like Baz as an opening act don't mean I'm upset.  Is there a law that says we have to love Baz no matter what?  As for my joke on my 1st post in this thread.  Neemo you have to admit that Baz lays it pretty thick there in the ass kissing.  So a joke was too easy.  So if I can laugh about it then it pretty much proves I ain't upset.  And I think that war sounded as unupset as one could.

Board footer