You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: From sebastianbach.com

The point is that committing suicide is not a "selfish act".

Life is ours, we live it our way.

If you haven't been in the situation yourself you do not know or understand anything.

Back on track:

Sebastian Bach, eh?

America+Hottest+Rocker+Mom+Contest+0rwMhoBrdtrl.jpg

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

fuck all that...this night was so much fun.....
[youtube]6opwKs1N0So&feature=channel[/youtube]

I hope GNR and Baz come back down under in 2010/11

russtcb wrote:

I would've bought one of those before I was told I suck because not enough people bought the album.

You bought Angel Down? Motherfucker.

Seriously, though... I haven't even heard all of it but if the three songs that Axl Rose is featured on sets some kind of standard it should at the very least be decent.

But you know what they say: HATERS GONNA HATE!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

No one has actually addressed how it ISN'T cowardly.

i actually did a few posts ago.

it's human nature to survive at all costs. to choose to take your own life and follow through with it would have to result from an enormous amount of pain and trial, unfathomable to you and I, and/or some sort of chemical and medical inbalance in the brain. there is no easy option here and only the beholder of his own life can make that choice.

on the other hand............

cowards lie, cheat, steal, milk off of welfare, join gangs, and shoot others in the back

instead of telling the truth and taking punishment, accepting a loss, getting a job, paying your own bills, contributing to society, and confronting your fears.

that's taking the easy way out because choosing and following through with the more difficult option, in this case, is still very attainable by most that choose not to.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

a round table discussion on the Peloponnesian War?

Ah, yes.

Thucydides eloquently expresses the war being an inevitable outcome of the Athenean empire outgrowing its mark, thus frightening Sparta and other neighboring states into war. However, Thucydides somewhat fails to acknowledge the full extent of Athens' draconian methods, which served the sole purpose of making the others all the more vulnerable. Therefore, I'd say it's rather shortsighted to chalk the war into the natural progression (and decline) of states.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

^ I agree

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Thucydides was such a bully ... frightening peopel into war... tsk

The single biggest threat to our planet. Something out there which threatens our very existence and may be the end to the human race as we know it. I'm talking about... "ManBearPig." It is a creature which roams the earth alone. It is half man, half bear, and half pig! Some people say that ManBearPig isn't real. Well, I'm here to tell you now, ManBearPig is very real, and he most certainly exists! I'm serious... ManBearPig doesn't care who you are or what you've done. ManBearPig simply wants to get you! I'm super serious...

300px-ManBearPig.jpg

I'M SUPER DUPER CEREAL!!! EXCELSIOR!!!

(ROUND 3!)

340x.jpg

This will get the thread back where it's supposed to be. Trust me, it's a failproof idea.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Man, someone starts a thread about baz and people start discussing suicide.

Board footer