You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Steven Tyler Quits Aerosmith

Neemo wrote:

apparently Tyler says he didnt quit he just wants a break? and Perry said "no breaks for you" so they are looking for a replacement? anyway sorry if its been posted, i'm not really following this topic 19

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

therealedtrunk - Standing on a stage at Mohegan Sun with Joey Kramer. He says Aerosmith is moving on for now without Tyler.

therealedtrunk - Joey said his favorite band to open for Aerosmith was Buckcherry. Worst Megadeth due to fighting with Mustaine.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
faldor wrote:

therealedtrunk - Joey said his favorite band to open for Aerosmith was Buckcherry. Worst Megadeth due to fighting with Mustaine.

Evidently Megadeth was booked to open a whole leg of a tour, but flaked on most of the shows.  I got to see it though.  It was awesome.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

I don't know how big these 2 bands are stateside but over here they rule the gossip columns.
Blasphemy. Red Hot Blasphemy.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I've got a good Tyler replacement.

Pete Burns

Burns-767333.jpg

33dfj0j.jpg

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Wow. Is that what Pete Burns really looks like now?

Yes.  And I find it quite shocking that him and Steven look alike.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Steven has always looked like a chimp from planet of the apes. He's just had some face lifts, and for his face, he doesn't look bad. Comparing him to Pete Burns is way out there. Pete Burns was a nice looking guy who turned himself into a woman... A very odd looking woman. Steven still looks the same, just older, and tighter 16

They look nothing alike.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I've thought for quite a while that post face lift Tyler and Joan Rivers look like they could be twins.

Board footer