You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: GN'R makes official tour announcement on MySpace

Bono wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

Believe it, haters.

http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse … =517891406

Stop complaining people, it's official now!

14 "believe it haters" Bahahahahaha!!! You fucking say that as if the tour was sceduled last Friday and we've been hating on this type of thing for no justified reason for a few days.  I don't think anyone's a hater they're simply more intune with how a proper business should be run. Unreal that you would think people are haters cause Gn'R sucks a6t promoing their own shit.  It's like the album taking 45 years to come out and when it does  the ones who swing from nuts say "See told ya so haters!"  Let's be real here nothing in Gn'R land is official untill it's already happend. Ask those in California how official the 2006 tour dates were. Though updating the "official site I suppose is signs of life.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

"Haters" are anyone who doesn't own a pair of knee pads in the GN'R fan world.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Ah man!  And to think I just threw away my knee pads last night.  Because of that I am now a hater?  Damn you garbage man!

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Hahahaha, you guys are great. Bitching on here about them not updating any website, and yet they do. That's why I said that. I didn't mean you in particular Bono or Axlin08, so your jabs are unnecessary and offensive.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Ah... get a sense of humor.

I figured you said it to be funny anyways.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The Haters are easy to identify they have more than one eye and refuse to wear Rose wink coloured glasses.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
copperye wrote:

Thank you.

Now, get that website shtick sorted or pull the plug on it. I can't see the benefit the evils at MLB get for keeping it hostage. Fact is, GNR.com is still touted as the official website - if it's an MLB hoax, deal with it.

Don't ask for compliments for handling the bare essentials.

If you believe MLB is holding it hostage, you're insane.
Axl, Del, whoever, they have a password for the CMS/backend to make all the updates they want. Whatever they want to do is a phone call away. There's no hostage situation.

Gagarin

Gagarin wrote:
copperye wrote:
DCK wrote:

Just like someone saying God exists and I saying God doesn't. Then it's not MY responsibility to try and prove God doesn't exist, but the other person responsibility to prove God does indeed exist, as he/she was the one putting forward the argument. Alright?

Reminds me of the times not too long ago when I had my fun with Evangelical missionaries, who were foolish enough to lecture a former Sunday schooler/Neo-Heathen about Jesus. Once those poor saps admitted to read not much aside the Bible, I instructed them on the fact that Milton's Paradise Lost, Dante's Divine Comedy and Goethe's Faust are all actually deeply theological texts and offer supplementary information on the Devil, Hell and all the other interesting things the old book omits.

Ehm...  Milton, Dante, and Goethe were writing fiction, not perpetuating  or producing, or claiming to produce, "sacred texts". In fact, they're usually pretty funny. When I read them in college they came off like dark comedy or satire. It's not suplimentary information anymore than some fanwank's GNR fan fiction or comic is relavent to the reality of GNR. Snarky forum story FAIL.

TSI
 Rep: 2 

TSI wrote:

If you Really want to rattle a religious salesman, ask them about the apocrophia...the scrolls that were not canonized for some unknown reason. Or ask them where exactly in the bible it mentions when Jesus was born- and where it says to celebrate it (it doesn't)
  Mention how christians hijacked Christmas AND easter from pagans because they couldn't make them stop celebrating them-and ask them WTF chocolate bunnies and eggs have to do with their version!
Or....crank up Black Sabbath's NIB and elaborate on how that song changed your life....

Gagarin

Gagarin wrote:
TSI wrote:

If you Really want to rattle a religious salesman, ask them about the apocrophia...the scrolls that were not canonized for some unknown reason. Or ask them where exactly in the bible it mentions when Jesus was born- and where it says to celebrate it (it doesn't)
  Mention how christians hijacked Christmas AND easter from pagans because they couldn't make them stop celebrating them-and ask them WTF chocolate bunnies and eggs have to do with their version!
Or....crank up Black Sabbath's NIB and elaborate on how that song changed your life....

I assure you that none of those things you mentioned would rattle a thoughtful, or educated, evangelical... even a conservative one.

Board footer