You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Re: SLASH's New Single To Feature Ozzy; More Guest Singers Revealed

Axl4Life wrote:
Bono wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:

Word is Myles Kennedy recorded a track for Slash's album! Whatever it is, it should be the lead single. For those of you that are unfamilar with Myles, he's the lead singer of Alter Bridge and has his own solo album in the works. Here he is playing a Guns classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI5WpAJ8Bxo

You know what. I know alot of people think SCOM has cheesey pop lyrics but honestly I like them alot and the way this Myles dude performs this is unreal. The arrangement and the way he sings it is just awesome. I'd love to hear him do a studio version of this. No drums though. just acoustic guitar, maybe some keys and a tiny bit of electric guitar. Would be so amazing! Thanks for posting that A4L2.0

Yeah, he's got awesome harmonies. He makes every song his own.

If you think thats good check out him covering the Leonard Cohen classic, Hallelujah. Even a live Myles performance beats the hell out of the hauntingly beautiful Buckley cover of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgTBDRCGjKU

Can't wait to hear him and Slash on the one song. Should be awesome.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

I'm getting like a broken record at this stage , but I think if VR are to have any chance of refreshing themselves they should hire Myles as the Singer

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Slash played again By The Sword, now as the guest of Wolfmother. Better quality than the first one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4vGiuCJ_qY

Sky Dog wrote:

fuck VR, Slash needs to join Wolfmother....man, I really dug that song. They got the hair too.....:haha::slash:

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I don't care for Wolfmother, but I like that song more than I expected to.  Which gives me hope for the couple other artists involved I don't care for.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Wolfmother should join VR, since WM is basically Andrew Stockdale and some other guys who were all replaced between the 2 albums. tongue

Anyway, I do agree that Slash and the crazy-haired guy make an awesome duo. 39

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He still sounds like Billy Squier!! 18

Sky Dog wrote:

Sort of....but, I think it is Robert Plantish as well and the song is straight up 70's hard rock....which I dig. 19

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Agreed.

Board footer