You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: If its the same old set list will you go??

Axlin08 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

And you will have customers that want nothing but the best and they are allowed to expect that.  And because of customers like that all the others benefit from that.

True fans.

It's just like a baseball game. The fans that 'boo' when the team does bad... only do so because THEY CARE.

The day they stop booing is when you need to worry. Same goes for GN'R. The day we stop bitching is the day the train stops a rollin'.

I see your point (although I know for a fact players appreciate and take more from fans who'll give them a pat on the back after a defeat than those who are there to glory in the victory but boo in defeat) however this is the equivalent of booing before your team walks out on the pitch.

I'd be very surprised if the band don't perform other CD songs besides the 06 songs. Perhaps not more in terms of quantity per night but I'd expect to see Scraped, Rhiad, SR and If The World given a run out at some shows.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I hope you're right APE but don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

TSI
 Rep: 2 

TSI wrote:

The Pre-show labelling and bitching has already begun? And as for age & showtimes,I'm in my 40s now,and don't have a bit of difficulty staying up all night, or even two nights consecutively-I guess everyone has different constitutions and responsibilities but it's not an age issue. If anyone is trying to peddle garbage as a cash grab try the new version of PC on for $ize.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the new version of PC has nothing to do with this upcoming tour so lets not even bother getting into it

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

It's just like a baseball game. The fans that 'boo' when the team does bad... only do so because THEY CARE.

sports fans dont usually boo at the start of a season though, they wait for the team to start sucking before they get fed up

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
TSI wrote:

If anyone is trying to peddle garbage as a cash grab try the new version of PC on for $ize.

These's no need to be a douche.  Your guy is stealing cash from people again mascarading around as Guns N' Roses, so now you're going to attack Slash for no reason.  They are both guilty of trying to make money off thier past...you can argue all day that one is worse than the other and be right or worng about both sides, but they are both doing it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

sports fans dont usually boo at the start of a season though, they wait for the team to start sucking before they get fed up

If they know that the team has benched all the starters they want to see and are playing a bunch of minor league call-ups, they'll boo at the beginning of the game because they aren't getting the product that they thought they paid for.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

well in this case the team's "best players" refused to resign and explored the free agent market 14 years ago tongue

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
russtcb wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

And I can't believe that some of you can't see this happening.  Seriously I hope I am wrong but history shows us that I'm probably not.

But who cares though? That's my point. It's like Faldor said, let's say that they do come out and play a set list similar to 06... it'll really hurt you that much?

Won't hurt me.  It'll hurt my willingness to attend.

Board footer