You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Re: Floor Ticket Question

Brett wrote:

I've only been to one concert before and it was the type where you just go and stand in front of the stage outdoors festival style. I realize GNR is playing in Regina with general admission on the floor, and it says the same for Motley Crue. However, on the GNR ticketmaster page it specifically states "NO SEATS". Motley Crue doesn't say this.

Could anyone take a peak here and let me know how this will work when I get there? http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110043 … rcatid=200

On my GNR ticket, I have a big number, GA-146 or something, but for Crue, I'm Row 17 Seat 1, which is pretty specific.

I checked on Billy Talent and it says "FLR - NO SEATS" as well, in addition to the "GA" in the diagram.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I've only ever been to one show that was this way, but I would assume it just means that the whole venue is general admission, including the seats. 

You can be on the floor and fight for position if you want, or you can go to the seats and sit down, but the seats are 1st come, 1st served.

I'm getting old, but to me good seats are better than bad position on the floor.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

crue is gonna have chairs set up on the floor

gnr will be a free for all, get as close as you want/dare

Brett

Brett wrote:

Chairs set up... meaning completely assigned? Or a complete free for all with seating? Heh. 'Cause my ticket for Crue is for the floor, I'm just not certain if I get to sit in row 17 or if it's just for record keeping.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Brett wrote:

Chairs set up... meaning completely assigned? Or a complete free for all with seating? Heh. 'Cause my ticket for Crue is for the floor, I'm just not certain if I get to sit in row 17 or if it's just for record keeping.

Your seats are asigned for Motley Crue. When chairs are set up on the floor it's not general admision people would get hurt that way at a rock concert.  Your seat is seat 1 row 17 for motley Crue.

Brett

Brett wrote:

That's sort of what I guessed, even though I find it weird they'd use the term general admission for something assigned.

Is row 17 on the floor pretty good? Never been, so I'm not sure just how many rows a hockey rink can hold. I know people had to pay like $500 for row 1-10, so I think regular price for 17 would be pretty good.

(And, thanks for the replies, guys!)

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

row 17 is decent. I had row 26 for Gn'R back in the day it was fine.  I guess the positive thing about asigned seats on the floor is you will ahve at least 6 inches of personal space whereas if it was GA with no seats you'd have zero inches haha

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Ahh to be seeing GNR and Motley crue. Killer. Hope you have a great couple of nights!

Board footer