You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Who's ready for black friday?

Tommie wrote:

I know we have some members who work in retail.  Are you ready for Black Friday?  I personally have to work on Thanksgiving, then I have to be at work at 4 AM on Friday. 

Who works on Black Friday?  And who plans to be one of the crazy people who go shopping?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

americans are insane

i cant wait to read about who gets killed or beat up tomorrow trying to get their hands on the latest cool toy for their kid

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I would enjoy it, and some of the prices are unreal, but I don't like crowds. Not worth it to just get 1 or 2 things sad

So I'll stay home & watch some college football! 5

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

As usual, the Internet solves all your problems.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I go just to get away with the free assault.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I can't decide whether to get a 32 in HDTV or a new laptop. D:

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Yeah. I've seen some pretty insane stuff in my time. It definitely gets worse every year too.

You mind sharing some stories here?  It always boggles the mind how people turn into an insane only to get a few items that are at the rock bottom price (I'm talking about the doorbusters or whatever you call them as the stores usually only stock a few of those per store).

I'm probably staying home as Amazon pretty much is going to be price matching most of the dvd sales from the other retailers and they offer a free trial for prime shipping.

Might go to a Target only because I have a $25 gc.  Other than that I have a backload of dvds to watch.

Besides I suspect retailers will be cutting prices later in the month anyway, not worth going through the swarm of people and the cold weather either.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer