You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Re-emergance of Axl Rose

Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Lets be honest here. The only reason U@ are ANY good at all is due to Brian Eno! End Of!

Fail!

tut tut tut tut

By very virtue of you having typed such a juvenile statement your counter - argument becomes redundant.

BrianEno.jpg

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

In support of my comment please review This Performance of said shit band

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Axl has sounded worse than that before.. Doesnt make his band shit tho..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Great. Another thread I gotta ignore because it's somehow turned into a U2 Vs GNR debate.

And as Bono pointed out; he didn't even start it.
roll

I never mentioned GNR.
Were already miles off topic might as well have a Bono Bashing competition
Bono--Fag-picture334.jpg

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn54LKu7W-4

Hahaha laughing my fucking ass off at this "U2 performance"  You make statements like "U2 are only good because of Brian Eno" and post pictures of Bono in a  compromised position just to incite a "bash Bono" conversation and post fake performances yet  my response of "fail" is juvenille?  Please take a hike. carry on discussing u2 for all I care 14 but  for the record:

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn54LKu7W-4

Hahaha laughing my fucking ass off at this "U2 performance"  You make statements like "U2 are only good because of Brian Eno" and post pictures of Bono in a  compromised position just to incite a "bash Bono" conversation and post fake performances yet  my response of "fail" is juvenille?  Please take a hike. carry on discussing u2 for all I care 14 but  for the record:

I joke I Joke

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Great. Another thread I gotta ignore because it's somehow turned into a U2 Vs GNR debate.

And as Bono pointed out; he didn't even start it.
roll

I never mentioned GNR.
Were already miles off topic might as well have a Bono Bashing competition
http://pugorama.com/media/pictures/Bono … ure334.jpg

That's hilarious. 16

Sky Dog wrote:

well, such is life for a 45 year old man...In the end, I think Axl, now, could go toe to toe with Bono in a live setting. Unfortunately, Axl chooses to expose himself FAR to infrequently. But, if you watch the boots from 2007, he can clearly hold his own. Oh well, in my mind, they are both icons in their own way. I choose to remember the 85-91 era for both.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

alright...i'll bite...

I used to like U2...but then I saw them live...and saw what a fucking tool Bono can be...

His 'stage performance' was more like...'walk around...look at me...and my almost too big for the stadium stage'

I don't know how anyone could ever say Axl's ego is that big...when you see a stage with 7 bridges, 4,000 tvs, 46 archers and a river...

Meanwhile...I never really did see any of ther other members of the band...they sorta just stood in one spot like statues...

Board footer